working for me now. gonna try it out with a couple folders.
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-12-13 01:00 AM
    You should add the option to change the background in case people don't like the colors. Plus users love customizing stuff.

Posted via CB10
    I'll consider this option and put it in full version. Thank for your idea
    09-12-13 01:15 AM
    working for me now. gonna try it out with a couple folders.
    If it work. Give me some review and advice please
    09-12-13 02:05 AM
    How long does it take it to Index, yikes, it's been going for quite some time now? Couple of minutes, or hours? Still indexing an hour later?
    Last edited by BB10QNX; 09-12-13 at 03:34 PM.
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-12-13 02:53 PM
    How long does it take it to Index, yikes, it's been going for quite some time now? Couple of minutes, or hours? Still indexing an hour later?
    I had the same problem, but I'm not as patient as you. I only waited like 10 mins and said eff this and restarted the app. when it restarted indexing was done. lol

OP the free/lite version is missing a ton of features. not sure if I can do a proper review. right now if I were to review the lite version it'd be pretty bad. taking the hard keys out of the lite version makes this app pretty unusable for me, so I doubt id have the urge to even try it for awhile. I use the hard keys all the time, especially while I'm driving. when I noticed they weren't working I instantly switched back to neutron. nice interface though.
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-13-13 01:01 AM
    I had the same problem, but I'm not as patient as you. I only waited like 10 mins and said eff this and restarted the app. when it restarted indexing was done. lol

OP the free/lite version is missing a ton of features. not sure if I can do a proper review. right now if I were to review the lite version it'd be pretty bad. taking the hard keys out of the lite version makes this app pretty unusable for me, so I doubt id have the urge to even try it for awhile. I use the hard keys all the time, especially while I'm driving. when I noticed they weren't working I instantly switched back to neutron. nice interface though.
    Yes. My app now have problem with indexing. When you have an broken audio file. indexing will freeze. I'm so sory about that. And I will fix it soon.

PS: In lite version you still can use hard key to control music
    09-13-13 01:17 AM
    Hi again. Trying out lite version here is what I've noticed:

In shuffle mode, if you skip to next song over and over it will cycle through only 2 songs. Maybe just me testing 3 total..

Previous song function does not have this problem it will randomly shuffle backwards

When app closes it would be nice if shuffle and repeat mode are saved so user doesn't need to re-enable every time

!If user attempts to index music when there are no songs it will be stuck on indexing forever, perhaps make a 120 second time out or error msg

Adding new songs does not seem to be indexed automatically, have to press re index every time adding new song? Also pressing re index did not even detect new songs right away had to scan 3 times

Sort by function might be nice with "all song" listing. Example sort by file name actual song name or artist name

Unplug headphone to stop music playing function also may be nice touch

Top right button at main menu to change wallpaper a little wasted because not many user will change color after initial setup perhaps make it a drop down options list?

To help the flow of the UI an idea is maybe allow swipe left from main menu to go to now playing and allow swipe right to return to main menu.

--- I know swipe right is to change song but maybe move change song to swipe up and swipe down and change music seek to rotating the circular bar dot - like setting alarm in bb10 alarm clock is very neat and efficient.

Sorry extremely long list of stuff but I am just giving my ideal wishes and thoughts, no complaints! Thanks for this great player

Posted via CB10
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-13-13 08:47 AM
    Yes. My app now have problem with indexing. When you have an broken audio file. indexing will freeze. I'm so sory about that. And I will fix it soon.

PS: In lite version you still can use hard key to control music
    Hmm weird when I had it open the other day it wasn't working, but I just tried it again and it is now.

Posted via CB10
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-13-13 09:15 AM
    Hi again. Trying out lite version here is what I've noticed:

In shuffle mode, if you skip to next song over and over it will cycle through only 2 songs. Maybe just me testing 3 total..

Previous song function does not have this problem it will randomly shuffle backwards

When app closes it would be nice if shuffle and repeat mode are saved so user doesn't need to re-enable every time

!If user attempts to index music when there are no songs it will be stuck on indexing forever, perhaps make a 120 second time out or error msg

Adding new songs does not seem to be indexed automatically, have to press re index every time adding new song? Also pressing re index did not even detect new songs right away had to scan 3 times

Sort by function might be nice with "all song" listing. Example sort by file name actual song name or artist name

Unplug headphone to stop music playing function also may be nice touch

Top right button at main menu to change wallpaper a little wasted because not many user will change color after initial setup perhaps make it a drop down options list?

To help the flow of the UI an idea is maybe allow swipe left from main menu to go to now playing and allow swipe right to return to main menu.

--- I know swipe right is to change song but maybe move change song to swipe up and swipe down and change music seek to rotating the circular bar dot - like setting alarm in bb10 alarm clock is very neat and efficient.

Sorry extremely long list of stuff but I am just giving my ideal wishes and thoughts, no complaints! Thanks for this great player

Posted via CB10
    First. Thank you very much about your enthusiastic comment to help me improve my app.

Almost of problems you mention above are right. But I will fix one by one so it may be time-consuming to fix all of them so be patient please

But biggest bug seem to be indexing function so i 'll put it in highest priority. And when app is usable. I 'll add some feature that you want

Thank you once a gain
    09-13-13 10:17 AM
    Hmm weird when I had it open the other day it wasn't working, but I just tried it again and it is now.

Posted via CB10
    I test in my Dev Alpha but it OK. If you get this error again. please tell to me
    09-13-13 10:18 AM
    I'll be buying this as soon as it's available. I'm loving how it looks.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-13 10:41 AM
    Found an update in BB World while scanning through new applications, tapped on Latasy and found it had an update available, but did not receive an update notification, just stumbled upon it. Is there a reason for this?
    09-13-13 01:45 PM
    Still no Q10 support?

Q10
    09-13-13 04:24 PM
    Q10!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 12:19 PM
    Some observations:

1. No "shuffle all" once in all songs. Have to pick a song first then enable shuffle.

2. The repeat seems to be repeat that one song only, not repeat the playlist. It's a little confusing and I kept wondering why this one song kept playing over and over again.

3. No easy way to get back to the beginning of a song. Have to keep swiping up to get to the start. Normally, holding the back hard key would bring it back to the beginning of the song and holding it again goes to the previous, but Latasy just jumps to the previous song.

4. Opening up Latasy and pressing the play key does not play a song. Have to pick a song/playlist first. This is how the default player works, but that's one of its annoyances.

5. Once a song is chosen you would think it would automatically jump to the jow playing screen, but it doesnt.

Will list more once I use it for awhile. So far, I like the player but it's missing quite a bit of features - especially when compared to neutron.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 01:51 PM
    I test in my Dev Alpha but it OK. If you get this error again. please tell to me
    So I saw this error again yesterday. It seems to only come up when I have Latasy open and I open something else that uses the sound (ie video, or other music player). Latasy does not reclaim the hard keys unless I restart the player. The volume works fine, but I can't change songs or anything.

This is consistent with what I saw last time, as I had neutron open.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 10:39 AM
    Please inform us about the latest developing-status! :-)
    10-03-13 09:18 AM
    Found an update in BB World while scanning through new applications, tapped on Latasy and found it had an update available, but did not receive an update notification, just stumbled upon it. Is there a reason for this?
    Apparently there are issues where BB Appworld doesn't notify users of available updates, they released a new Appworld version some days ago but alas this doesn't seem to fix much in my case...They're on it
    10-03-13 10:33 AM
    This is freaking awesome! Might give it a try

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 12:44 PM
    I'm not if this is on the horizon, but fetching album art and being able to scan for music in other folders is important to me.

Also... is there anyway you could use the remote file access feature in BlackBerry 10 to stream music through your app. I you would have money instantly with that feature!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 09:40 PM
    Any news on Q10 support? Neutron isn't working right and I could really use a good replacement.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-13 06:45 PM
    The app seems to be gone from BB World, is it something wrong with it?
    10-06-13 03:19 AM
    What would be fun is instead of the circle for the elapsed to have a "square" similar to the booting logo of BB10.

Posted via CB10
    10-06-13 04:54 AM
    thank you for this software, but i will not even try it out untill SD support is there as i have all my music on the SD card.
    10-06-13 07:40 AM
    Any news on this? Seems to have died.

? Posted with Q10 ?
    11-05-13 07:05 PM
133 12345 ...