Does this app support skipping to the next or previous song by holding the volume buttons _like in the default music app?

I'm ready to buy if it does and as others have already said, music reading from sd card is important.

Posted via CB10
    1. You cant can do every thing default app do with LATASY
    2. SD card has from ridiculous reason. I 'm a new poor developer for BB10 so I can only borrow Dev Alpha A for testing this app. And Dev A doesn't have SD card slot. ) .I 'll try to get an Z10 from my fb volunteer

PS: sorry about my mistake
    Last edited by hungcotac; 09-05-13 at 07:00 PM.
    srzbznz likes this.
    09-05-13 10:14 AM
    I would purchase this if it had support for the sd card and displayed album artwork.

Posted via CB10
    Artwork should be implemented. Perhaps within the play/pause-circle with a bit transparency... ?
    BB10QNX likes this.
    09-05-13 11:39 AM
    Hey Dude!
    I'm waiting for the day when your app release
    This app is very Cool and has potential
    User Interface, Gesture,..... every thing OK.
    But, I think this app should support SD Card soon
    BB10QNX and hungcotac like this.
    09-05-13 11:58 AM
    I wish BBRY spent the effort like this for their default applications.

Style and use of gestures

I want this.
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-05-13 12:09 PM
    Hello. I'm a BB10 developer and a user too. During the use of my BB10, I can't find any really good music player.
    The best seems to be Neutron player but this one is converted from android version so it is seemingly a laggy and highly battery-consuming app.
    Therefore I decided to develop my own app.
    It is called LATASY which will be launched soon

IMPORTANT: (please read before purchase)
    - In this version of app, it still not support SD card (will come soon in some day)
    - To not mess you music library, app only get files in music folder (so you should copy your music to music folder of phone memory)
    - If you have problem please contact me with support email ([email protected])

FEATURE
    - All basic function of default app (play/pause/shuffle/repeat)
    - Manager and listen music by folder
    - Create Playlist to play which you want
    - Instand search to got your favorite song faster
    - Sleep timer to auto stop music
    - Swipe to the left to back to main screen
    - Double tap to play/pause
    - Swipe left/right to prev/next song
    - Swipe up/down to seek
    - Only scan "real" music file (size bigger 512kb)
    - Always appear Control Bar to next/prev/pause/play any where
    - Change Player's theme
    - Come with 5 basic theme

Here are some Screen Shot

Give me some hint to improve app bros
    Just to clarify. Neutron is NOT an adroid port. It is a native player that the developer has also released for android. It does support swiping gestures but does not support the same UI as many other native BB10 apps (i.e. cascading panels ontop of each other). BTW this app definately looks very nices, something about the minimal design is very striking....good job and good luck with downloads.
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-05-13 02:28 PM
    I love the clean UI. I think that I am in the minority given how popular Neutron is. I can do without album art.
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-05-13 03:16 PM
    Artwork should be implemented. Perhaps within the play/pause-circle with a bit transparency... ?
    I 've tried... And it seem not very nice. How about I put it to thumbnail of album list
    09-05-13 06:06 PM
    Update appworld link
    srzbznz likes this.
    09-05-13 09:22 PM
    Why no Q10 support? I saw the screens and was just gonna buy it. Was gonna support it for the sake of BB10!

Q10
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-05-13 09:35 PM
    Why no Q10 support? I saw the screens and was just gonna buy it. Was gonna support it for the sake of BB10!

Q10
    Thank for your reply. I strongly want to release Q10 & SD card support version. It 'll come soon.
    srzbznz, 20degrees and BB10QNX like this.
    09-05-13 09:47 PM
    No SD support, music file location limited to device music folder and no Q10 support. Given the current issues, shouldn't this be a beta release?

Posted via CB10
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-06-13 03:52 AM
    Q10-version is very important! Is the beta already in bb-world for z10?
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-06-13 04:06 AM
    does this have the ability to autoplay when headphones/bluetooth a2dp are connected? also, is active frames implemented?

it looks nice, but like others have said no sd card support is stopping me.
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-06-13 04:07 AM
    Definitely need album art. I understand you want to keep the minimal UI thing, however the challenge is in incorporating the artwork into your UI. It would look great faded behind the artist info in the middle of the playing circle. Looks great and I look forward to purchasing when sd card and album art support are added.

Also, I'm wondering if there is a search function wherein you can search for a song from all your songs, and shuffle it to play all your songs after? Like for example, if you search for a song on the default app, it resorts to playing only songs in that album by that artist instead of all the songs in the library.

Thanks
    BB10QNX and hungcotac like this.
    09-06-13 05:33 AM
    No SD support, music file location limited to device music folder and no Q10 support. Given the current issues, shouldn't this be a beta release?

Posted via CB10
    I think it suit for some one . Don't have Q10 and no need SD card becase 16GB is enough.
    btw. I'll put SD card and Q10 support in hight priority and it will appear as soon as posible
    gruv4u likes this.
    09-06-13 06:19 AM
    Q10-version is very important! Is the beta already in bb-world for z10?
    Oh yes. Version in appworld that I give link at 1st post work on Z10 well.
    and how about I 'll release trial version for widespread testing
    09-06-13 06:22 AM
    Definitely need album art. I understand you want to keep the minimal UI thing, however the challenge is in incorporating the artwork into your UI. It would look great faded behind the artist info in the middle of the playing circle. Looks great and I look forward to purchasing when sd card and album art support are added.

Also, I'm wondering if there is a search function wherein you can search for a song from all your songs, and shuffle it to play all your songs after? Like for example, if you search for a song on the default app, it resorts to playing only songs in that album by that artist instead of all the songs in the library.

Thanks
    Every advice 'll be considered carefully. I think I 'll try artwork function and hear opinion from comunity at trial function.
    By me. Resort search function seem be unnecessary. You can goto Artist or Album to listen whole
    09-06-13 06:31 AM
    I love neutron, but it's a ridiculous drain on my battery. I'll consider this app once it covers some absolute must haves: SD card support, equalizer, replay gain, can play .ogg files. I like simple interfaces and don't need album art, so this could be a winner... in time.
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-06-13 10:22 AM
    I love neutron, but it's a ridiculous drain on my battery. I'll consider this app once it covers some absolute must haves: SD card support, equalizer, replay gain, can play .ogg files. I like simple interfaces and don't need album art, so this could be a winner... in time.
    Every thing except EQ quite simple and I 'll support soon . EQ is complex problem. Audiophile knowledge is necessary. And can you explain about replay gain?
    09-06-13 12:37 PM
    For eq maybe you can just implement simple +bass or +treble toggle levels - I think most people will be satisfied for a bit

Replay gain is a system to equalize all music file loudness. Sometimes some recording are loud some are low..replay gain makes them 'sound' same level of loudness in dB

Honestly replay gain not very necessary I feel ppl should apply replay gain themselves to their own files without extra bloat and load on music player app

Google MP3gain program or download foobar also have gain for files

Posted via CB10
    sparkaction and hungcotac like this.
    09-06-13 12:51 PM
    This version now free in Lite version. Let's try it and give me review
    09-11-13 11:12 PM
    Just tried to download the free version, but I get this error message:

[New App] LATASY music player - Best design music player for BB10-img_00000030.png

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 11:45 PM
    Just tried to download the free version, but I get this error message:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000030.png 
Views:	764 
Size:	250.6 KB 
ID:	200858

Posted via CB10
    I've downloaded successfully without an error. You should wait and try again. This error is appworld bug. Not belong this app
    btw. This app really good and beautiful. Can't wait for purchase Full version with sd card support
    twstd.reality and hungcotac like this.
    09-12-13 12:04 AM
    You should add the option to change the background in case people don't like the colors. Plus users love customizing stuff.

Posted via CB10
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-12-13 12:13 AM
    Waiting for the paid version...
    hungcotac likes this.
    09-12-13 12:20 AM
133 1234 ...