Measure how tall is your kid now, measure the width of the street outside your home while you are standing at the balcony and then measure the height and width of the billboard out there. Travelling for tourism, use MeasureMe app to get the height of the next Obelisk to you, be like Dan Brown, get the dimensions of every place you...

New App: Explore the dimensions around you using MeasureMe app for Blackberry 10!-pfi.jpg

Blackberry World link: MeasureMe - BlackBerry World

Help/Support website: SEC smart mobile apps systems

Features: ====== �Measure the distance to any object, near or far, small or big remotely by just pointing to its base. �Measure the dimensions of any objects by three ways: ◦The Main tool: move the pointer on the screen from the base to the top of the object and you get its height instantly. Appropriate for near and far objects. ◦The Dimensions tool: just move the lines on the screen to be around the borders of the object and you get its height and width. Appropriate for objects at medium distance. Also the tool can be switched to measure dimensions of tiny objects like a coin. ◦The Slide Meter is a handy tool to measure the dimensions of near objects by just sliding your phone from one edge to the other. �Miscellaneous measurements: ◦Campus, (with inclination indicator) ◦Altitude measurement ◦Metal Detection. You can adjust the sensitivity from the Settings page. ◦GPS Earth surface distance and speed measurement. ◦GPS Earth vertical distance and speed measurement. ◦Surrounding temperature indicator (got from the battery temperature). �Support to the international system of units (meters, C, etc.) and the imperial system (ft, F, etc.) �You can use switch ON Flashlight from Settings page (to be used in measuring dimensions in low ambient lighting environments). �Support of measurements calibration for better measurements. You can restore default calibration from the Settings page.
    02-24-14 11:49 PM
    Good luck with the app. I hope it "measures" up!
    02-25-14 09:09 AM
    Interested in hearing/seeing some reviews or comments first.

CB10 via Verizon Z10. 10.2.1.1925
    02-25-14 10:38 AM
    Downloaded it... UI is kinda good.. really buggy.. some of the buttons don't even respond.. Great idea but needs a lot of work..
    Also clear instructions would be nice to have...

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 11:04 AM
    Please could you clarify what's buggy? Also you can send any details to [email protected]
    You can also access the support and the help webpage (which contains detailed instructions) from app menu(swipe down from the top of the screen and select Help) ..Thanks
    Downloaded it... UI is kinda good.. really buggy.. some of the buttons don't even respond.. Great idea but needs a lot of work..
    Also clear instructions would be nice to have...

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 03:12 PM
    Please if you want to contribute in reviewing the app, just send me your BBID and i'll add you to my sandbox account. Thanks!
    Interested in hearing/seeing some reviews or comments first.

CB10 via Verizon Z10. 10.2.1.1925
    02-26-14 03:18 AM
    Please, App Reviews are highly needed!...if interested in reviewing the app (MeasureMe), just send me your BBID and i'll add you to my sandbox account.
    Thanks
    02-26-14 04:58 PM
    Hello im very interested to review, can you add me [email protected] thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 05:44 AM
    Thanks for the help, I added you to my sandbox
    Testing apps with a sandbox user Link: https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...r_account.html

Hello im very interested to review, can you add me [email protected] thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-27-14 09:27 AM
    Would like to review app as well, work in real world feild (carpentry) where this would come in very handy.
    02-27-14 10:23 AM
    i hope the app could provide some useful help in your work field
    Would like to review app as well, work in real world feild (carpentry) where this would come in very handy.
    02-27-14 01:32 PM
    Good luck with your new app.
    03-02-14 11:21 AM
    By the way, the developer replied to an email. There was a bug - the meter value for height apparently was locked in at a low value and did not change even when edited. A new version has been submitted.
    03-02-14 11:59 AM
    Please, App Reviews are highly needed!...if interested in reviewing the app (MeasureMe), just send me your BBID and i'll add you to my sandbox account.
    Thanks
    Hi I'd love to help you out with Reviews and testing the all. My BBID is [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    03-03-14 04:07 PM
    I added you ..thanks!
    Hi I'd love to help you out with Reviews and testing the all. My BBID is [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    03-17-14 03:21 AM
    A new update is available now with two new features:
    New In this Release:
    -Now MeasureMe app is connected to BBM... share new measurements as your profile status
    -Measurement Postcards ..share MeasureMe Postcards with your friends via all social medias.
    03-18-14 08:40 AM
    @Mo I have sent you a PM. Can you add me to the sandbox please? I like to help you to improve and promote your fine app!

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 01:16 AM
    Added you.. Thanks!
    04-16-14 09:42 AM
    Added you.. Thanks!
    sorry, I 've ignored your invite. Can you send it again please?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 09:49 AM
    sent
    sorry, I 've ignored your invite. Can you send it again please?

Posted via CB10
    Dave XII likes this.
    04-16-14 10:38 AM
    Please check this video on how to use MeasureMe app:
    04-20-14 05:37 AM
    MeasureMe is now "Built for BlackBerry"!

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...countrycode=EG

New App: Explore the dimensions around you using MeasureMe app for Blackberry 10!-bfblogo_90x35-wht.png
    FF22 likes this.
    06-03-14 06:17 AM