Hi, I've posted this in about two threads, can't seem to find a proper one so made one but im having a problem with Neutron, apart from general lags I have a few actual bugs..

1) when I detach my headphones, I can't play the music from the phone speaker, I would assume that this means the setting doesn't change input, as if I reattach the headphones, the music comes through, it will be playing, but without headphones nothing will come out of phone speakers, have tried playing around with settings for playing music when input is activated to no avail.

2) I will (I would say almost frequently) hear interference when using the app, especially if I try to play games or use other apps at the same time, I know there's a lot of brains behind it, but would it be possible to not have it affected by other apps opening etc
    Those are the things I can think of right now. Apart from that I love it!

Recommend people buy it, it's got features I didn't even realise it had which are so useful (e.g. When I'm going to sleep I can set a timer for it to stop, then set a time for it to start playing music again! Brilliant, I know on ios7 you can set a timer to stop but there's nothing to start it up again! )

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    01-06-14 11:55 AM
    Compatibility with music status updates

TechCraze C0008DDD1
    01-07-14 10:53 AM
    Since last update, this awesome app has not been working well for me due to a bug... Every time I minimize the app and then reopen it, it closes/crashes... This is irritating, but Neutron still remains my most used app regardless and I love it all the same.

Another comment I have is regarding the equalizer. I find that sound quality decreases as soon as the equalizer is turned on. I don't know if it is just me that experiences this, but I just assume that it is a limitation of having the ability to adjust the levels. Like, for example, if I turn the mid-lows up, it seems to clip or distort the mid-low sounds.

Like I said, I love this app. I don't mean to be a **** and I hope my feedback is taken positively if read by the developers!

Thanks kindly,
    Stephen
    02-28-14 02:23 AM