Hi guys, the mean time I am waiting for SnapChat's final response, I started to develop this idea of us from Nemory Development Studios.

This time it's a Remote SMS App (called NemSMS), it lets you send SMS using another device (PC, Tablet, or whatever that supports a Web Browser)

Download the Bar: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...MS-1_0_0_1.bar

Basically all you have to do is go to this Web Service I build NemSMS sign in, enter the recipient phone number and your message, press send. Then your device should automatically receive your SMS Command and start sending it through the BlackBerry Hub

The app will use your phone number when sending the SMS.

Scenario the app can be useful:

You're charging your phone and it's a little far away where you're watching tv or on your computer machine. You can just borrow any device, fire up the browser, go to the web service and send your sms.

Just let me know in the comments of what do you think of this app. Then maybe I should publish this to BlackBerry World.

Note: you must be signed in to the app also same as with the Web Service, and the app must be opened and runing and the Nem Engine should be turned on in order for it to function.

Roadmaps:
    Future version of NemSMS should let you also read SMS. Send replies directly, view contacts, send sms to contacts + more, all can be done remotely.

Also all permissions must be granted for it to function.
    Attached Thumbnails NemSMS - Send SMS using another device. (Remote SMS)-img_20140308_205641.png   NemSMS - Send SMS using another device. (Remote SMS)-img_20140308_205654.png   NemSMS - Send SMS using another device. (Remote SMS)-img_20140308_205701.png   NemSMS - Send SMS using another device. (Remote SMS)-img_20140308_205714.png  
    Last edited by NemOry; 03-08-14 at 07:28 AM.
    cb_mark and sungay like this.
    03-08-14 07:07 AM
    I really think you should make a BBM version of this (e.g NemBBM). Personally I use BBM even more then I do sms now and I'm sure a lot of other people do too. Maybe even a combination that'll allow the receiving and sending of messages from sms,BBM, whatsapp etc for example

Posted via CB10
    cb_mark likes this.
    03-08-14 07:28 AM
    I really think you should make a BBM version of this (e.g NemBBM). Personally I use BBM even more then I do sms now and I'm sure a lot of other people do too. Maybe even a combination that'll allow the receiving and sending of messages from sms,BBM, whatsapp etc for example

Posted via CB10
    I really would love to integrate other stuffs like BBM, Whatsapp, this way it will make my system the BlackBerry Hub in the Browser.

But unfortunately, it's impossible. The only stuff we have access to is emails and SMS. before in 10.1 we can read BBM, Facebook and other stuffs, but can't send.
    03-08-14 07:30 AM
    Will this app be similar to an app that once was available in Blackberry World, TextNow?
    TextNow Android App
    I used to use it, came in handy when I only wanted to use the app via wifi. Unfortunalety, the app doesn't work for me anymore.
    Thanks for supporting BB10
    03-08-14 08:17 AM
    Will this app be similar to an app that once was available in Blackberry World, TextNow?
    TextNow Android App
    I used to use it, came in handy when I only wanted to use the app via wifi. Unfortunalety, the app doesn't work for me anymore.
    Thanks for supporting BB10
    It's not even similar, NemSMS is a true remote SMS app, you command your phone to send an sms remotely. We're not using any SMS api here, your phone is the one who will really send the sms.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 08:19 AM
    Sounds more like Mighytext on Android which I actually use a lot on my Android phone. Downloaded beta and it seems to working fine.
    03-08-14 09:21 AM
    This seems great. I'd use it, especially if I could also see return sms messages via the browser.

Posted via my amazing Q10
    03-08-14 09:35 AM
    Nice work Nemory!

This will be a great app, as for putting it in BB World, Until you have receive and at least contacts I wouldn't bother. You will face too many negative reviews even if you clearly state updates are coming. About the contacts, Myself, I NEVER text just knowing numbers I always have to use the contact list. thus defeating the purpose of not having to look at the phone.

Also my only issue is, when I send a message, It appears in my hub BUT it appears as a separate conversation but when i click on it, it goes to the previous conversation I had with that person with no record of ever sending the message I sent using NemSMS. If you need to me clarify let me know.

BUT, For One day this is amazing and keep at it
    03-08-14 10:47 AM
    Cool Nem! I try this out tomorrow!

8530 - 9670 - Palm Pre - Palm Pixi - 9930 - iPhone 4 - Z10 - HTC One - S3 - S4 - Q10 - Z10 STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    03-08-14 11:23 PM
    Hi OP,

Anyway to use rSAP Bluetooth protocol to send the SMS from another device?

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 11:36 PM
    Hi OP,

Anyway to use rSAP Bluetooth protocol to send the SMS from another device?

Posted via CB10
    That's possible too, but this one doesn't require bluetooth, and you can even send sms to your phone in your home if you left it for work.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 11:40 PM
    This seems great. I'd use it, especially if I could also see return sms messages via the browser.

That's possible in future version.

Posted via CB10
    SmileDahling likes this.
    03-08-14 11:41 PM
    Sounds more like Mighytext on Android which I actually use a lot on my Android phone. Downloaded beta and it seems to working fine.
    Yes. Our inspiration came from Mighty Text

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 11:42 PM
    Nice work Nemory!

This will be a great app, as for putting it in BB World, Until you have receive and at least contacts I wouldn't bother. You will face too many negative reviews even if you clearly state updates are coming. About the contacts, Myself, I NEVER text just knowing numbers I always have to use the contact list. thus defeating the purpose of not having to look at the phone.

Also my only issue is, when I send a message, It appears in my hub BUT it appears as a separate conversation but when i click on it, it goes to the previous conversation I had with that person with no record of ever sending the message I sent using NemSMS. If you need to me clarify let me know.

BUT, For One day this is amazing and keep at it
    Full version will let your browser read contacts and incoming sms too.

Yes all messages are in separate conversation, I can still improve it.

Posted via CB10
    03-08-14 11:45 PM
    If you could tie in existing address books that would be awesome. Like pull in outlook.com or gmail.com contacts. Is that possible?

03-09-14 12:26 AM
    hi guys, the mean time i am waiting for snapchat's final response, i started to develop this idea of us from nemory development studios.

This time it's a remote sms app (called nemsms), it lets you send sms using another device (pc, tablet, or whatever that supports a web browser)

download the bar: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ms-1_0_0_1.bar

basically all you have to do is go to this web service i build nemsms sign in, enter the recipient phone number and your message, press send. Then your device should automatically receive your sms command and start sending it through the blackberry hub

the app will use your phone number when sending the sms.

scenario the app can be useful:

you're charging your phone and it's a little far away where you're watching tv or on your computer machine. You can just borrow any device, fire up the browser, go to the web service and send your sms.

Just let me know in the comments of what do you think of this app. Then maybe i should publish this to blackberry world.

note: you must be signed in to the app also same as with the web service, and the app must be opened and runing and the nem engine should be turned on in order for it to function.

roadmaps:
    future version of nemsms should let you also read sms. Send replies directly, view contacts, send sms to contacts + more, all can be done remotely.

also all permissions must be granted for it to function.
    u r s maan, nem.
    Hats off.

Z10 stl100-1/10.2.1.2141
    03-09-14 12:30 AM
    Mighty Text is the number one Android app that I miss. Anything close to it would be great.

Yes. Our inspiration came from Mighty Text

Posted via CB10
    kb1234 likes this.
    03-09-14 12:03 PM
    If you could tie in existing address books that would be awesome. Like pull in outlook.com or gmail.com contacts. Is that possible?

Very possible

Posted via CB10
    SmileDahling likes this.
    03-10-14 11:05 AM
    Mighty Text is the number one Android app that I miss. Anything close to it would be great.
    It will be almost the same, even better maybe

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 11:06 AM
    I've looked for this kind of application for a long time and it'll make my phone more efficient. Thank you so much.
    I hope to buy your app as registered in the blackberry world.

Thank you again.
    03-20-14 12:19 AM
    If you can add message views, contacts and so on (like MightyText) I would gladly pay for this app. Where can we subscribe for news about this application ?
    04-01-14 06:31 AM
    @cb mark. Just stay tuned here.. the app will have a new name when it's final I guess. We will continue to work in this app after my messenger app. This will be really similar to mightytext

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    04-01-14 08:49 AM
    Messenger app? Is there a link for more information?
    04-01-14 10:15 AM
    #Messenger - A Native Facebook #Messenger for #BlackBerry 10. * Updated Screenshots and Info (Videos in action to follow) *

NemSMS - Send SMS using another device. (Remote SMS)-bb-world-banner.jpg

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...r-bb10-915010/
    04-01-14 12:22 PM
    forgot about this :P
    04-01-14 05:01 PM
34 12