Hi all

I need a recommendation for RAM optimizer app that actually works, that actually increases the phone's performance.

It's okay if it's a paid apps. And it would be better if you can provide me the AppWorld link to the apps as well

Thx
    08-08-14 03:55 AM
    Don't waste your time and money. The phone' s operating system manages RAM usage. An third party app can have little to no control over it.
    RAM management involves carefully balancing different aspects of the system and its performance. BlackBerry have done this for you. Why would some random third party app be able to do it better without compromising somewhere else?
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    08-08-14 04:18 AM
    Hi all

I need a recommendation for RAM optimizer app that actually works, that actually increases the phone's performance.

It's okay if it's a paid apps. And it would be better if you can provide me the AppWorld link to the apps as well

Thx
    If you are not running low on RAM, increase the RAM won't increase performance. It is the cpu and gpu that affect performance. Unless you find a way to over close your phone cpu, I think there is not much you can do.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    08-08-14 07:07 AM