I Have The Blackberry Q20 4G. My Problem Is Can't Install Whats App Again. One Month Ago I Can Use Whats App, 12 August My Last Use, 15 August My Handphone Whats App Is Authentication With Google Drive. But Not Done, Then I Delete Whats App. I Only Need Online Installer In Internet. Please Bless Me, I Most Need Whats App For Communication In My Blackberry Q20 4G...
    08-21-19 07:52 AM
    I Have The Blackberry Q20 4G. My Problem Is Can't Install Whats App Again. One Month Ago I Can Use Whats App, 12 August My Last Use, 15 August My Handphone Whats App Is Authentication With Google Drive. But Not Done, Then I Delete Whats App. I Only Need Online Installer In Internet. Please Bless Me, I Most Need Whats App For Communication In My Blackberry Q20 4G...
    Delete current WhatsApp from device.

Install new version from www.whatsapp.com/android.

Tap outside the box when warned about Google Play Services.
    08-21-19 07:58 AM

Install new version from Android.

Is this for running Whatsapp on any BB10 devices?
    08-21-19 09:33 AM
    Is this for running Whatsapp on any BB10 devices?
    Yup.

Posted via CB10
    08-21-19 09:33 AM
    VERY, VERY COOL!!! Thank you so much Conite. It installed and works ALMOST perfectly.
    The problem is that if I close the app then it will receive no more notifications.
    Also, it disappearedfrom the hub
    08-21-19 05:42 PM
    VERY, VERY COOL!!! Thank you so much Conite. It installed and works ALMOST perfectly.
    The problem is that if I close the app then it will receive no more notifications.
    Also, it disappeared from the hub
    I get push notifications, although they do sometimes get stuck. A reboot always clears that up for me.
    What do you say disappeared from the Hub?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-19 08:18 PM
    Ok so... the problems:
    1. at first I thought that it will not receive the messages unless the app is active but it seems that it just takes a little more time to send&arrive (I don't know why, wifi is active, but I cand live with that ).
    2. As you can see it warns me about a missed call and the messages received in Notifications but as soon as I read them (or mark as read) they disapear.
    3. As I recall there used to be a "Whatsapp" section on the left, right next to BBM, Text messages, etc...
    The messages wouldn't come as notifications but as... messages.

again... soooooo happy whatsapp works (THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!), I just *ing hate android, can't wait to get rid of my S8+

Need help with WhatsApp on BlackBerry 10-1.jpg
    08-22-19 01:56 AM
    As I recall there used to be a "Whatsapp" section on the left, right next to BBM, Text messages, etc...
    You're no longer using the native BlackBerry 10 version so WhatsApp is not as integrated. The Android app simply doesn't work the same as the native BlackBerry 10 version did when it was around.
    08-22-19 07:54 AM

Install new version from Android.

How come whatsapp is working absolutely fine on my passport without any fixer or patch? I have tried everything like sending / receiving pics and videos, everything is working fine. And I downloaded the latest version from whatsapp website. Am I missing something in terms of functionality which I don't know about??
    08-31-19 05:40 AM
    How come whatsapp is working absolutely fine on my passport without any fixer or patch? I have tried everything like sending / receiving pics and videos, everything is working fine. And I downloaded the latest version from whatsapp website. Am I missing something in terms of functionality which I don't know about??
    The fixer app has been unnecessary for over half a year now.
    08-31-19 07:40 AM
    (Moved to the BlackBerry 10 Apps forum)
    08-31-19 12:38 PM