I purchased a Passport SE, partially to use spreadsheets for work and was looking for the most functional, least invasive spreadsheet app to use Working Wide. So when I saw a great deal on CrackBerry for MobiSystems Officesuite, I jumped right on it.
    But I have been experiencing a devil of a time, trying to get it to function as expected. The main issue is that I have licensed the Premium version, but can't get it to recognize the upgrade from the Trial Version (without full functionality and without advertising).

Has anyone had a successful experience with this app that could offer some assistance. I been corresponding with MobiSystems, without a solution as of yet. It seemed like a great deal, but that's only if I can get it to work..
    I'm using a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition (SQW100-4), running BlackBerry 10.3.2.2836.

Any help would be most appreciated......

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    02-12-17 08:51 AM
    Isn't that an Android app?
    02-12-17 05:24 PM
    Did you purchase the app from Amazon? If so, try deleting the Trial Version, closing the Amazon Store, and then going back into Amazon to your Cloud. Search for the Pro version there and install. You could also check on your PC by logging into your account and seeing if it shows up. I have the Pro version stored away as I do not use it, and I am trying to install it right now to check. It is very slow to install and seems stuck. I will report back after a while.
    02-12-17 05:37 PM
    Yes, download trial version thur Snap. Just unable to upgrade to premium version.

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    02-12-17 05:51 PM
    Ok, it finally installed. I have never seen any android app take that long to install on my Passport (10 minutes). The app seems to work but it is pretty slow. The version that was installed from Amazon is OfficeSuite Pro 8.9.6324.
    02-12-17 06:00 PM
    Yes, download trial version thur Snap. Just unable to upgrade to premium version.

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    Okay, that may make sense. Snap is a portal for the Google Play Store not Amazon. You will probably have to log into Google Play on your PC and purchase the app from there. It cannot be done through Snap. If you had used Cobalt's Google Play you could have purchased through your device. Also, since you have 10.3.2.2876 make sure that you have the android runtime fix for that OS which is in Blackberry World.
    02-12-17 06:04 PM
    Did you purchase the app from Amazon? If so, try deleting the Trial Version, closing the Amazon Store, and then going back into Amazon to your Cloud. Search for the Pro version there and install. You could also check on your PC by logging into your account and seeing if it shows up. I have the Pro version stored away as I do not use it, and I am trying to install it right now to check. It is very slow to install and seems stuck. I will report back after a while.
    Thank you, I purchased it directly from MobiSystems and was instructed to delete it if it was purchased through Amazon and go through Google, after contact them. I did, but have to install it using Snap. It installed the initial trial version, but began to freeze when I added the supplemental apps (like the UB Reader and The Oxford Dictionary) .

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    02-12-17 06:08 PM
    Okay, that may make sense. Snap is a portal for the Google Play Store not Amazon. You will probably have to log into Google Play on your PC and purchase the app from there. It cannot be done through Snap. If you had used Cobalt's Google Play you could have purchased through your device. Also, since you have 10.3.2.2876 make sure that you have the android runtime fix for that OS which is in Blackberry World.
    Thank, I did fix the Android Runtime, but I will take your other advise. Please let me know if you encounter any other issues. Or if everything works out.

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    02-12-17 06:13 PM
    Thank, I did fix the Android Runtime, but I will take your other advise. Please let me know if you encounter any other issues. Or if everything works out.

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    As I noted above, it took ages to install so be patient. I almost exited the store and gave up on the installation as it appeared to be stuck as well, but it did eventually install. Never seen anything install so slowly as that app. Good luck!
    02-12-17 07:02 PM
    I got it loaded:
    Like you were telling me, I had to go totally through Google (which I was trying to avoid by using Snap, as I've done with all other Android Apps in the past).

But I did notice that, although you get access to other MobiSystems app free with the Premium version of Officesuite , the full version of those additional apps come with an additional cost.
    But, I'm thankful for what I have and also thankful for your help. Much appreciated!!

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    02-16-17 01:26 PM
    the full version of those additional apps come with an additional cost.
    Yes, I noticed that as well. Glad it worked out for you finally.
    02-16-17 01:49 PM