I've tried many editors but have yet to find one that serves my needs. Lookin for suggestions...

I need something quite simple for .txt files, but must have ability to jump to top/bottom, and to search within the file. Doesn't seem to be too much to ask for.

Most of the editors I've tried are more like quick note takers. Anyone? Thanks!

PS. . Z10 use, so needs menu for top/bottom, can't use key
    06-03-14 11:18 AM
    I've tried many editors but have yet to find one that serves my needs. Lookin for suggestions...

I need something quite simple for .txt files, but must have ability to jump to top/bottom, and to search within the file. Doesn't seem to be too much to ask for.

Most of the editors I've tried are more like quick note takers. Anyone? Thanks!

PS. . Z10 use, so needs menu for top/bottom, can't use key
    NOTED can create/edit can create a series of internal notes but also import/export ascii text files. I don't think Top/Bottom access is in it having just quickly looked.
    06-03-14 03:48 PM
    I also wanted a text editor coz I created once a todo.txt file that I imported... The funny thing is: Docs To Go does the job, but you have to create the txt file on the computer and copy it to your phone (Link or mail it to your phone)...
    Editing, searching within works like a charm!
    Why, saving the file in Docs to go always make them ".doc", but a .txt fils remains ".txt" after editing.

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    06-03-14 04:05 PM
    Thanks. I love docs to go but can understand why there isn't an option to save as txt. I forgot that you can re-save a txt without converting it to doc! This is mostly what I need because I'm working with existing files!

And I do use Noted, but hadn't noticed it's export function. So thanks for that also.
    06-03-14 06:35 PM