Hi, I'm a Navfree user, specially when i travel abroad. As you may know, it stores maps onto device. Although there's an option to store maps on SD card for Android users, there isn't for us. My problem is the one that most of us have, little space on device. Two questions pops:

- Does anybody know if devs are working onto this feature?
    - is there any workaround to this such as creating a softlink where navfree stores maps pointing to /sdcard/external or something?

Thanks,

Posted via CB10
    10-19-14 05:28 AM
    Hi, I'm a Navfree user, specially when i travel abroad. As you may know, it stores maps onto device. Although there's an option to store maps on SD card for Android users, there isn't for us. My problem is the one that most of us have, little space on device. Two questions pops:

- Does anybody know if devs are working onto this feature?
    - is there any workaround to this such as creating a softlink where navfree stores maps pointing to /sdcard/external or something?

Thanks,

Posted via CB10
    I think answers to both questions can be best provided by the developer rather than speculation from members here. Have you tried to contact them directly?

[email protected]

You can also fill out a form here...

http://navmii.com/#contact

You can also email or call them here...

[email protected]
    Tel: +44(0) 208 090 4442

Please report back with your results in order to help others with the same inquiries.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 10-19-14 at 06:22 AM.
    sam81 likes this.
    10-19-14 06:02 AM
    Any news with this issue? Just installed most recent Navfree (3.1.1.21435) from BB World and it still uses internal storage instead of SD card.
    10-09-15 11:56 AM
    I think if you go to their website they say they are working on a new version. No eta though.

Posted via CB10
    10-10-15 09:09 AM
    Answer from the vendor:

We will be continuing support for BlackBerry and SD card storage is one of the features we will be looking at adding!

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 05:58 AM