Btw, Blaq has a big flaw as well (aside from the awkward interface): it displays tweets that contain words that you muted in your Twitter account settings. Twittly (and for desktop: Corebird) do use your Twitter account settings for muting.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    11-23-17 05:29 PM
    Last time I tried Blaq, which was like 4 months or so ago, there was the same delay as with the native Twitter app so if push notifications work for you, then Blaq's implementation is flaky at best...

Yeah, I don't know. Both of my BB10 devices have push notifications turned on, and they have always worked flawlessly. I'm actually fine with the half hour delay the other Twitter apps offer, but that's not how it works for Blaq.
    11-23-17 09:14 PM
    Yeah, I don't know. Both of my BB10 devices have push notifications turned on, and they have always worked flawlessly. I'm actually fine with the half hour delay the other Twitter apps offer, but that's not how it works for Blaq.
    Yup. I have Blaq, Twittly, and the native Twitter app installed on multiple devices to test, and on all of them Blaq is obviously push and the other two are obviously pull. Blaq is immediate, no delay at all. Always.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-17 08:51 PM
    Yup. I have Blaq, Twittly, and the native Twitter app installed on multiple devices to test, and on all of them Blaq is obviously push and the other two are obviously pull. Blaq is immediate, no delay at all. Always.

Posted via CB10
    With Blaq I only get things in the hub like New followers but no other things.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-17 12:21 AM
    With Blaq I only get things in the hub like New followers but no other things.

Posted via CB10
    It's under 'Account Settings' in the settings.
    11-27-17 05:08 AM
    Btw, the android twitter works but it drains battery superquickly. I dunno if there is previous androi versions working better than current. What do u think?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-17 12:27 PM
    The 280 character update just showed up in BBW.
    12-18-17 06:06 AM
    The 280 character update just showed up in BBW.
    You mean Twittly's update? 'Cause that's the only one of all of the Twitter apps that had an update, at least according to my BBW.

12-18-17 03:46 PM
    You mean Twittly's update? 'Cause that's the only one of all of the Twitter apps that had an update, at least according to my BBW.

I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. No, Blaq got an update today making 280 character tweets possible.
    12-18-17 03:52 PM
    I'm sorry I wasn't more clear. No, Blaq got an update today making 280 character tweets possible.
    Can confirm this. Makes me so happy!

Posted via CB10
    12-20-17 01:06 AM
35 12