Check out QikCompose at BlackBerry World: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/59955923

QikCompose is a native BlackBerry 10 application that help users compose their text message and invoke to other apps in a simple way. All are handling in one center management.

Features:
    - Compose text in textfield (using keyboard or voice dictation)
    - Send message via: SMS, BBM
    - Share message to: BBM Group, BBM channel, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
    - Invoke to email sending
    - Save note to remember app.
    - Copy to clipboard
    - Translate to English or your local language and more
    - Search with Search4G, Google, Yahoo or looking for place with Search4Place app
    - Manage history

UI features:
    - Support ligth, dark theme
    - Support multiple devices screen size from BlackBerry Z10 to BlackBerry Passport

[Native] - QikCompose for BlackBerry 10-guide2_1.png[Native] - QikCompose for BlackBerry 10-guide2_2.png[Native] - QikCompose for BlackBerry 10-guide3_2.png[Native] - QikCompose for BlackBerry 10-guide3_1.png[Native] - QikCompose for BlackBerry 10-guide3_3.png[Native] - QikCompose for BlackBerry 10-guide3_5.png[Native] - QikCompose for BlackBerry 10-guide3_4.png[Native] - QikCompose for BlackBerry 10-img_20150320_224125.png

Check out QikCompose at BlackBerry World: https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/59955923
    petertinh likes this.
    03-24-15 02:17 AM
    Free or In app Purchase?
    03-24-15 02:24 AM
    Upgraded.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-15 03:18 AM
    Free or In app Purchase?
    Hi anh peter,

Almost free and small ads which occur when users want to quickly open a built-in browser for google, yahoo or translate. Just like other apps, unlock ads cost only $0.99 but I'm going to share promotion code for bbvn community soon to unlock ads for free.
    petertinh likes this.
    03-24-15 03:21 AM
    Hi anh peter,

Almost free and small ads which occur when users want to quickly open a built-in browser for google, yahoo or translate. Just like other apps, unlock ads cost only $0.99 but I'm going to share promotion code for bbvn community soon to unlock ads for free.
    Thanks Khoa and Waiting
    03-24-15 03:23 AM
    Could replace the unsuable SMS composing screen. This would need Hub integration.
    03-24-15 03:51 AM
    Could replace the unsuable SMS composing screen. This would need Hub integration.
    Hi @muellerto,

Could you explain me more about your idea? Our team will try our best to improve this app
    03-25-15 04:10 AM
    Could you explain me more about your idea? Our team will try our best to improve this app
    The composing screen for sending SMS has several conceptional GUI errors: the input line is much too short, the Send button is on a wrong place (erroneous sending takes place) and some more. I would be glad if this could be replaced by a working solution. If you can send SMS this would be the first step.

Important for use would be that you can integrate your app into the Hub, so that the creation button of the Hub would list your app. Many other apps (Twitter clients) integrate very well into the Hub, that's great. And when you press Create in the Hub and select your app to use to write SMS then it shouldn't pop up a splash screen or such delaying things but just show it's screen where you can edit the message. The same should also happen when you are in the Contacts app and you select "Send text message" to a contact. The API should be sufficiant for this, some apps have such integration.
    ltdangkhoa2105 likes this.
    03-25-15 04:49 AM