Is there any chance that native app for facebook will be available? The ones from nemory studio are complicated and not free.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-16 04:31 PM
    Wrong forum and no, never.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-06-16 04:33 PM
    (Moved to the BB 10 apps forum)
    07-06-16 05:55 PM
    Your pretty much stuck now with Face 10 or the browser.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    07-06-16 06:23 PM
    Your pretty much stuck now with Face 10 or the browser.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    Facebuck also works fine for my mum (I have no FB).

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Passport (OG Red)
    07-06-16 11:55 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1075822

Native facebook version 10.7.31.9 seems to work.

Download the 10.7.31.9.bar file to your computer.
    Download sachesi (or an extension for your internet browser).
    Delete the current facebook application from your phone.
    Connect your phone to your computer with a USB cable.
    Open sachesi and install the bar file.

Posted via CB10
    igor10000 likes this.
    07-07-16 12:32 AM
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/r85f45iwz5...igned.bar?dl=0

Download the bar files from the link above and install it using sachesi. Once installed, do not update so you will not lose the Hub integration.

🔥 📶
    07-07-16 01:29 AM
    I have been using sideloaded Facebook 10.7.31.9 bar for the past few months and has worked well, until today. It quit on my two BB10 phones...app starts then crashes after a few seconds. Reloaded the bar with same result. I was able to sign in with the newly loaded bar, but no other action was possible. Nothing else has changed on my two phones.

Anyone else notice this? Back to the m.facebook.com option I guess....I have always used both, because the app has always been a little flakey on news feeds, but I find the app more convenient for hub notifications and uploading photos.
    07-08-16 11:55 AM
    Try to hold button till phone restarts! I have same thing and it's helps me

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 07:53 AM
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59997808

Try FaceBox. It's free, and it is very fast.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 09:12 AM
    [WARN]Please stay on topic -- Facebook app suggestions for the OP. Not the discussion of other members.

The off-topic stuff (and where it was quoted) has been deleted.[/WARN]
    09-04-16 01:43 PM
    I have been using sideloaded Facebook 10.7.31.9 bar for the past few months and has worked well, until today. It quit on my two BB10 phones...app starts then crashes after a few seconds. Reloaded the bar with same result. I was able to sign in with the newly loaded bar, but no other action was possible. Nothing else has changed on my two phones.

Anyone else notice this? Back to the m.facebook.com option I guess....I have always used both, because the app has always been a little flakey on news feeds, but I find the app more convenient for hub notifications and uploading photos.
    When you open Facebook, before it completely loads your newsfeed, swipe up to make it an active frame. Then wait for 2-10 seconds (newsfeed is loading at this time). Open Facebook again.

The crashing is caused by a feed that the Facebook app can't handle properly. As long as you can't see that particular feed your Facebook app won't crash.

If there's not much "new" feeds on your newsfeed, even if you make the Facebook app an active frame and wait for a few seconds, it will still crash since there's not enough new feeds to bury that particular feed that causing the crashing.

Posted via CB10
    m3ach and kegnatz like this.
    09-06-16 12:53 PM
    Is there any chance that native app for facebook will be available? The ones from nemory studio are complicated and not free.

Posted via CB10
    The original native fb app still works! No stupid face10, no crappy messenger. You must not update to last version, if you did, delete and sideload the bar file.

pin:2C1B6511 contact me for more if you need

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 02:48 PM
    When you open Facebook, before it completely loads your newsfeed, swipe up to make it an active frame. Then wait for 2-10 seconds (newsfeed is loading at this time). Open Facebook again.

The crashing is caused by a feed that the Facebook app can't handle properly. As long as you can't see that particular feed your Facebook app won't crash.

If there's not much "new" feeds on your newsfeed, even if you make the Facebook app an active frame and wait for a few seconds, it will still crash since there's not enough new feeds to bury that particular feed that causing the crashing.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks.....after deleting and reloading the same .bar a few months later, it now works. You must be correct about the unusual feeds not loading properly, and perhaps the feed disappeared over time. Same for two phones with different accounts (one for me and one for my wife, perhaps we were getting the same unusual feed). I will see what happens over the next few weeks, then try your method, if it occurs again.
    09-15-16 09:38 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, this works like a charm!

Posted via CB10 using my Passport SQW100-1 running 10.3.2.2639
    09-17-16 10:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thanks this works. The key seems to be, minimize to active frame immediately after loading, in other words within a second or so. If you let it load for more time than that, the app crashes even when minimized.
    10-06-16 08:22 AM