Are there any native Facebook apps that let you receive AND respond to Facebook messages from WITHIN the Hub itself?
    10-23-17 07:51 PM
    10-23-17 08:12 PM
    No.
    That sucks. I don't get why it's do hard to do. I'd happily pay 5$ for any app that offers this feature, and I'm sure others would, too.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-17 08:55 PM
    That sucks. I don't get why it's do hard to do. I'd happily pay 5$ for any app that offers this feature, and I'm sure others would, too.

Posted via CB10
    Facebook no longer supports public APIs, so it would be illegal unless they themselves made the app.
    10-23-17 08:56 PM
    You can go to parameter on facebook to have notification message by email. And you can use hub browser or Browsie now to answer to facebook message into the hub.
    Or you can use Hubby by cellninja to made a note that link to facebook Message with Hubby note Browser. So you have alway in hub facebook message. There is no motivation from facebook but you can control in the hub if you have new message after open

Love Peace and share
    10-23-17 09:41 PM
    Facebook no longer supports public APIs, so it would be illegal unless they themselves made the app.
    How is allowing one to respond to Facebook messages in the Hub (which no 3rd party apps currently do) any different from notifying you of Facebook messages (which a lot of 3rd party apps currently do)?

Posted via CB10
    10-23-17 09:59 PM
    How is allowing one to respond to Facebook messages in the Hub (which no 3rd party apps currently do) any different from notifying you of Facebook messages (which a lot of 3rd party apps currently do)?

Posted via CB10
    Because the HUB would need to use Facebook code to do that.

Notifications are easy, and do not require any proprietary coding.
    10-23-17 10:02 PM
    Because the HUB would need to use Facebook code to do that.

Notifications are easy, and do not require any proprietary coding.
    Man, this is a big blow to hear. One of the last things keeping me on BB10 was the expectation that someone would come up with a Facebook app with Hub replies any day now.

This isn't huge enough to make me switch operating systems tomorrow, but damn, if that camel's back isn't getting strained these days.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-17 10:25 PM