Blackberry better pull up their socks and start making good native apps and stop barrowing for android. like 2 stars for facebook app???? are you kidding me and 2 for twitter, really? get your **** together the us will have this phone soon better be a wave of updates...
    02-24-13 02:53 PM
    Not hung up on whether native or android... only care that it works well.... straight andoid ports can be lacking as they do not integrate with BB but but many work very well.....it is reported that Skype though Android is being inetgrated into BB10 this makes it a game changer... What is funny is it seems android apps are great for android users but terrible for use on BB .... does not make a lot of sense to me....
    02-24-13 03:20 PM
    Blame BlackBerry for apps made by Twitter and Facebook!

Grab yo pitchforks and torches
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    02-24-13 03:24 PM
    Blame BlackBerry for apps made by Twitter and Facebook!

Grab yo pitchforks and torches
    I believe BlackBerry made both the twitter and Facebook apps for the Z10.

Though they both work fine for me.

Posted via CB10
    mikeo007 likes this.
    02-24-13 04:17 PM
    BlackBerry aren't to blame for all of the apps, you have to realise that BlackBerry don't develop every single app in BB World. If you're not happy with the Facebook and Twitter apps then use the browser for Facebook and an alternative for Twitter like neatly?
    02-24-13 04:53 PM
    According to the vendors listed on BlackBerry World, BlackBerry made the Facebook app (though it looks almost the same as the Android and iOS app, just lacking in functionality), but the Twitter app was done by Twitter themselves. Apart from the news feed defaulting to Top Stories in the Facebook app, I haven't had any major gripes with either one really, just wish they had some more functionality.
    02-24-13 05:23 PM
    Please tell me what the rating for Facebook on Android and Windows Phone and ios is (hint: around the same). It seems Facebook app is guaranteed to run poorly regardless of platform. Maybe it's the underlying framework for the app or facebook's servers?
    02-25-13 02:21 AM
    Please tell me what the rating for Facebook on Android and Windows Phone and ios is (hint: around the same). It seems Facebook app is guaranteed to run poorly regardless of platform. Maybe it's the underlying framework for the app or facebook's servers?
    Facebook on Google Play and iTunes is 3.5 stars, 3 stars on the Windows Phone store. 2 stars on BlackBerry World. Having said that, I think you missed the point entirely, it's not the performance that's an issue but the functionality - there's simply less of it compared to the counterparts on other platforms. I'm sure this will be fixed with time, but until then I can see why some people are disappointed.
    02-25-13 03:50 PM