So I was using the app on my 9810 but when I made the switch to BB10 it was no longer supported. Since 10.2.1 I have been running the Android APK version but there is a few bugs. I emailed myfitnesspal support about BB10 support and here is their response:

JAN 06, 2014 | 09:04AM PST
    Hello,

Thank you for expressing your interest in a Blackberry 10 version of the MyFitnessPal app. Please accept our sincerest apologies that our app is currently not available on this platform. Unfortunately, though BlackBerry does provide a means for porting simple Android apps to the BlackBerry AppWorld, due to its complexity, the MyFitnessPal app is not a candidate for this easy porting process.

We are definitely keeping an eye out on the feedback from our users to make the app available on BB10, and we have made note of your request. Our support team updates our developers each week to indicate the level of feedback we receive on this topic. We will continue to make sure your voice is heard, but we cannot guarantee if or when MyFitnessPal will make the move to BlackBerry 10.

Until then, our program is always available via our website at Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com. Just sign into the members log in area with the same username and password you currently use. Regardless of the device or how you access our program, if the program is available via app, tablet or website, you should be able to access your account in all places, when there is a valid internet connection, with the same username and password.

We thank you for your understanding. Please let us know if you have any other problems or questions. We wish you all the success in reaching and maintaining all of your diet and fitness goals.

Warm Regards,
    Jay
    MyFitnessPal

If you like the app and use it send them an email so we can get a native version.
    01-06-14 01:43 PM
    Same canned response coming from them since March
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...y-10-a-783231/
    01-06-14 01:49 PM
    I am gonna forward them these links

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 04:28 PM
    Yea same canned reply I got too. though the Android version works ok I usually just use the website
    01-06-14 07:18 PM
    They've been stroking me off for nearly a year now.
    01-06-14 08:10 PM