Sent, I dropped 150lbs with the help of MyFitnessPal and not having this app is one reason I'm unsure about switching from my Nexus 4 to a Q10
    05-04-13 10:43 PM
    Email sent

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    05-05-13 11:18 PM
    The response I got awhile back was hilariously lame...

It was something like:

"Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately we have no plans to invest time into making a BlackBerry 10 app. Now BlackBerry does allow developers to quickly port Android apps over, but unfortunately we don't want to bother doing that right now either."

Screw you and your freedom, currently enjoying the native BodyBuddy.

~STV
    05-05-13 11:34 PM
    So I sent the email, got a reply, basic answer, we need to see the demand there for us, but they also said that blackberry has not made it easy for them to port their app from Android to the new OS. They will continue to monitor the feedback and demand and do their best to work with BlackBerry in hope of creating an app in the future.

Posted via CB10
    The response I got awhile back was hilariously lame...

It was something like:

"Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately we have no plans to invest time into making a BlackBerry 10 app. Now BlackBerry does allow developers to quickly port Android apps over, but unfortunately we don't want to bother doing that right now either."

Screw you and your freedom, currently enjoying the native BodyBuddy.

~STV
    The worst excuse I have heard. Are they developers/programmers or not? It will not take them much more time to make a native app then to port. Lazy, is what they are. They are not acting proffesional and see the marked and that makes me annoyed.
    05-06-13 05:35 AM
    BodyBuddy looks very good...

MyFitnessPal-img_00000183.png

Post via CB Z10
    MoolahMitch likes this.
    05-06-13 06:08 AM
    BodyBuddy looks very good...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000183.png 
Views:	1214 
Size:	231.2 KB 
ID:	158680

Post via CB Z10
    Looks good, not as good as good as mfp, this tracks calories only whereas mfp tracks protein carbs fats etc

Great alternative though for now though

Posted via CB10
    05-06-13 07:07 AM
    Message sent \, here's hoping.
    05-06-13 10:45 AM
    Looks good, not as good as good as mfp, this tracks calories only whereas mfp tracks protein carbs fats etc

Great alternative though for now though

Posted via CB10
    I use this app also and its limited in comparison but still pretty good and improving. The more support the better it will get plus its also native.

They connect to Nike+ and Withings.com so if you have any of those products and accounts it is useful.
    05-06-13 11:05 AM
    This is shocking MFP is being douchy about it. They were really nice about making an app for OS7.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    Sexy Sadie likes this.
    05-06-13 11:51 AM
    This is shocking MFP is being douchy about it. They were really nice about making an app for OS7.

More reason to skip MFP.
    05-06-13 12:09 PM
    Maybe we have a little momentum now..

I too have received the "canned" response from Dave and so I sent another email and received a response....
    Natalie wrote:
    MAY 09, 2013 | 09:47AM PDT
    Hi,

Thank you so much for getting back in touch with us, and for sharing the additional information. Our team is definitely investigating all the numbers and cost of having the BB10 app available for our members.

We do want to be able to provide this demand for our members, however, it is not easy to say, at this time, if it is going to be possible. What we can tell you is that yes, we are definitely doing our best to have the program available on the BB10 platform, and our team is currently researching all avenues to try to make this happen.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Warm Regards,
    Natalie
    -------------------------
    New to MyFitnessPal? You can quickly find answers to Frequently Asked Questions by clicking here.
    Using one of our mobile apps? Frequently Asked Questions -- and in some cases Tutorial Videos! -- are found on the "More" page of the apps.

We'd love to hear your thoughts on our customer service!
    Click here to leave us your feedback

PLEASE NOTE: Your feedback is of great value to us. However, if you require further technical support, please simply reply to the current email. We welcome your feedback responses at any time, but use of the feedback link to request additional tech support will delay the response from our support team.

I wrote:
    MAY 09, 2013 | 09:34PM PDT
    Hi Dave,

I understand that MyFitnessPal is not a candidate for an easy port from your Android app due to it�s complexity. This complexity is exactly why we as Blackberry users would like to see a Native Blackberry 10 MyFitnessPal, so that we can get the most out of it.

Just to show you a look at the interest you have in Blackberry 10 MyFitnessPal app I went to CrackBerry.com | The #1 Site for BlackBerry Users (and Abusers!) and did a search of the forums for:
    �MFP� - page 1 showing 13 of 39 results - almost 20,000 interested people
    �MyFitnessPal� page 1 showing 79 of 172 results - over 60,000 interested people

So my question to you is: at what level of feedback, or how many requests will it take to move your development team to actually make this app available on Blackberry 10?

Best Regards,
    Crypt1c likes this.
    05-12-13 10:41 AM
    They emailed me back the same BS.

I'm going to email them with different emails too.

Let's bug the crap out of them!

Erinns on to something, start using other emails to bug them, we want our app! No excuse considering Skype has joined the hype! Lol see what I did there....

Posted via CB10
    05-15-13 05:13 PM
    the loseit bar file is a good replacement until MFP gets their heads out of their asses. just don't click the 'motivate/friends" tab or the app will crash.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 09:30 AM
    email sent!!!
    07-22-13 07:45 PM
    Loved this app on my previous phones.

Email sent.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-13 07:59 PM
    Still no MFP for BB10, So dissapointed. Just upgraded to the Z30 and MFP is one of the big reasons why I was able to do so. Sent another email yesterday, hopefuly they will get their butts moving on this app.
    10-28-13 08:48 AM
    I'm running the converted android version 2.7.8 without much issue on my Q10. I'm using the android bar files from 10.2.1.724. So I guess their excuse about it being difficult to port doesn't hold much water...

Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.575
    10-29-13 05:14 PM
    I emailed them this morning asking about a native app. I will post their reply if they do reply.

Sent from my SGPT12 using Tapatalk
    10-29-13 05:34 PM
    I sideloaded it a while ago and never looked back.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 05:38 PM
    I'm running 2.7.8 android port. Seems to work fine. I'm on the official 10.2 though (unofficially loaded with sachesi).

Need to use the app more.....
    10-29-13 05:40 PM
45 12