Hello,
    First I want to say thanks for being a great source for very high quality music at a fair price. Your decision to promote 16 and 24 bit FLAC files for download via your website is a great one and I support and commend you for that.

Now, for my issue:
    I am using the Blackberry 10 app (which is really just a fairly slow, cumbersome, uncooperative android port) version 5.70.5.1. The biggest issues I'm having are:
    1) why can I not choose what quality of file I am purchasing within the app as I can on the website? Ie: a file is available in 356kbps MP3 and 24Bit FLAC.... I will always choose the FLAC file. But in the app I cannot choose.. a major drawback. So much so that I don't purchase music through the app. I merely use it as a download tool when in a pinch....

That brings me to my second issue.
    2) the downloads take A REALLY STINKING LONG TIME. I mean.. it's slow. Like dial up slow. Yet I'm sitting on a 60Meg WiFi connection and a 11Meg 4G LTE connection. Even a FLAC album of 350 or so megabytes should download in... what 4 minutes? For me.. with the app... it's like 2 hours.

The bottom line is: I love your service. I love how you offer us music lovers good quality digital downloads. The previews are great and long. Love that. Even the checkout process is top notch. But please, I beg of you, give us blackberry 10 users a better experience than this. This android port needs to go away. Heck... even if you just modified the old PlayBook app.. which worked BEAUTIFULLY... it would be just so much better.

If you have any questions about what I've said, or would like help in fixing the current app situation, email me. I'll always be right here as a loyal customer, even if your blackberry app is junk. Haha.

Thanks for your time.
    brookie229 likes this.
    10-27-15 02:05 PM
    Send it in..... really love that last sentence. Have no doubt they'll jump right on it.
    10-27-15 02:16 PM
    Or they will tell you they are discontinuing BB10 support and where you can stick it.

RIP BB10.
    10-27-15 06:37 PM
    Does the Android app work?
    Or does it rely on the... meh... Googlies? :-)

�   There's a Crack in the Berry right now...   �
    01-02-16 12:18 AM