App Name: My Homepage

Summary: For many people the browser is the most frequently used app on their device. So now when you start up your browser you can have it customized the way you want it!

On your custom homepage you can display the following. You can also disable any of these features that you do not want.
    - Date and Time widget
    - Weather widget to display current conditions
    - Search Bar with choice of search engine
    - Custom Shortcuts (bookmarks) to your favorite sites
    - Customized background image, use a built in one or select one of your own

My Homepage contains shortcuts to the most popular sites on the web, as well you can create your own shortcuts and icon with the built in icon maker.

My Homepage also comes with instructional videos on how to create your own homepage, so you'll be up and running in minutes.

Overview of main features included:
    ✓ Huge selection of built in shortcuts
    ✓ Create custom shortcuts
    ✓ Search Bar
    ✓ Weather Widget
    ✓ Date and Time Widget
    ✓ Icon Maker to design your own icons
    ✓ Share your completed homepage through BBM�, Twitter, Facebook, E-mail and more
    ✓ Backup and Restore settings, so you an create multiple homepages without loosing the previous one
    ...And much more!

Not only can you customize your homepage but with sharing you can send it to your friends to use as well. Homepages created with My Homepage even work with iOS and Android.

Link to BlackBerry World Listing: BlackBerry World - My Homepage

Price: $1.99

Last edited by Shao128; 07-12-13 at 07:25 AM.
    07-09-13 07:10 PM
    ANDROID ICONS!! aha looks wicked man
    07-09-13 07:57 PM
    Hi,
    I have downloaded this and it works well but could I ask for a couple of tweaks? Firstly could startpage.com be added as one of the search engines?

Secondly can the custom icons that you create using just a picture have the corners rounded off like the other icons have and also have a gap between the other icons?

It would be quite nice to be able to rearrange the order of the icons and also the location of the search bar but these are minor things.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bobo616; 07-10-13 at 05:09 AM.
    07-10-13 02:42 AM
    nice work!

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 02:49 AM
    Nice one Shao! Just bought the app and knew you'd have a CB thread about it.

I'm sure you'll have plenty of ideas and updates for the app so I won't put in my requests just yet. :P

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:56 AM
    Hi Shao. Nice app! Works well and is simple to use. Great job, as usual! The first suggestion that comes to my mind is to be able to rearrange icons. Thanks for the support.

Posted via Z10
    07-10-13 11:01 AM
    Help Shao! My Browser is frozen now, and can only be run if I activate it via this app. I deleted the app to see if it releases the Browser, but it didn't work. Now I just get a blank page when I open the Browser, and none of the functions work. Help!

Posted via Z10
    07-10-13 07:11 PM
    Help Shao! My Browser is frozen now, and can only be run if I activate it via this app. I deleted the app to see if it releases the Browser, but it didn't work. Now I just get a blank page when I open the Browser, and none of the functions work. Help!

Posted via Z10
    Im not sure how thats even possible, its just a webpage, try restarting your device.
    07-10-13 07:28 PM
    Hi Shao, thanks for getting back to me. I tried rebooting the device, but no change. When I open the Browser on its own now, I get the following blank screen. None of the controls work and when I enter a new address to search, nothing happens:
    My Homepage - The ultimate app for customizing your browser start screen-img_00000031.png

When I open the Browser from within the app (using Export), it works, but when I try to save the home page, the screen freezes when I click on Display and Action. Nothing works after that.
    My Homepage - The ultimate app for customizing your browser start screen-img_00000030.png

It may be worth mentioning that the first time I tried the app I was able to save the Home Page with no problem, and the Browser worked okay on its own after that. However, when I used the app again and created a new home page (the second time) the freezing started.

Posted via Z10
    07-10-13 09:06 PM
    I'm wondering if the page got corrupted. Open up the file manager app then go to your documents folder. Highlight myhomepage.html and delete. Then try again.
    07-10-13 09:11 PM
    Deleted the file (rebooted as well), but no change. The Browser still only works via the MyHomepage app.

Posted via Z10
    07-11-13 01:28 AM
    Link to App? It's not showing up for me in the BlackBerry World.
    07-11-13 02:25 AM
    Great app! I'd also like to chime in and request the ability to reorder the icons. Would be great to be able to insert blank icons, which would allow us to have icons on their own row when required. Thx!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 05:28 AM
    Link to App? It's not showing up for me in the BlackBerry World.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/31728545
    07-11-13 06:20 AM
    I'm wondering if the page got corrupted. Open up the file manager app then go to your documents folder. Highlight myhomepage.html and delete. Then try again.
    It is very likely that my problem relates to a bug in the Z10 Browser or OS. I have been reading a few threads on that on Crackberry. It seems several people have experienced similar problems with the Browser freezing, not related to any specific app. In my case, coincidentally, something related to setting the Home Page may have triggered the bug in the OS/Browser app.

I am going to look into wiping the device and reinstalling the OS this weekend.

Posted via Z10
    07-11-13 09:32 PM
    Is their a way to change the UI to look more modern and more like the BlackBerry 10 OS. To make it look like it was actually built by BlackBerry Etc...

I love the App just wish it looked a little better and more BlackBerry 10 ish.
    07-13-13 12:58 AM
    Hi Shao. Restored the device (App Data and Settings), and everything got back to normal. I lost several apps that I had installed since the last back up, but that's no problem. I will get them back. Interestingly, the Homepage that I had created with MyHomepage app and saved in Documents was still there. When I clicked on it, it came up in the Browser. I was able to save it as the Home Screen (using Display and Actions option which now works again!), and everything functions properly now. So, very happy about it.

Just wanted to let you know that the problem is solved, whatever it was!

Posted via Z10
    carlyincanada likes this.
    07-13-13 11:23 AM
    Sad to see no updates to this app yet. I was hoping for the ability to re-arrange the icons. Any update on what's next shao? Thx!
    08-12-13 08:13 PM
    Hi Shao. Restored the device (App Data and Settings), and everything got back to normal. I lost several apps that I had installed since the last back up, but that's no problem. I will get them back. Interestingly, the Homepage that I had created with MyHomepage app and saved in Documents was still there. When I clicked on it, it came up in the Browser. I was able to save it as the Home Screen (using Display and Actions option which now works again!), and everything functions properly now. So, very happy about it.

Just wanted to let you know that the problem is solved, whatever it was!

Posted via Z10
    Having the same problem with browser and haven't downloaded this app yet. Read a few threads to fix but still not working
    09-01-13 04:40 AM
    hey .. Check this link..
    i think this link will give you a solution to your answer..

http://www.microsoftlivesupport.com/...iew&id_post=22
    Last edited by oliviaabraham12; 02-20-14 at 04:46 AM.
    02-20-14 04:35 AM