Does anyone know if this app will be making its way to BlackBerry 10?

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 03:11 PM
    Does anyone know if this app will be making its way to BlackBerry 10?

Posted via CB10
    Loooove MFP. I really hope we see this app soon. Right now I just have the website pinned to my homescreen. The site on mobile isn't as good as the app (some things take a few tries to select), but it's better than nothing. Your post just reminded me that a good idea is to email them asking for BB10 support. I think I'll do that now!

ETA: Here's how you can contact them!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/...s#contact-form
    06-26-13 03:15 PM
    As of now their official answer thru email is that they don't want to build a native app. Then the staff member went on to explain to me that BlackBerry 10 supports Android ports (as if I don't know that) but that they don't want to take that route either. So basically they won't spend one hour porting for BlackBerry 10.

Weird response. Lazy too. I've moved on to Body Buddy.

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    06-26-13 03:18 PM
    yea its a shame they think so little abt the million of us bb users. and considering their apps and site are full of a million ads, and that we constantly help them build their database on a daily basis, you'd think theyd give us something in return for all the info and money we make for them.... alas, they wont, and its a shame.

that being said, i and most of us have taken it in our own hands by using the new porting method. the app works great, and just cant understand why they dont take 5 minutes to port the app themselves.
    06-27-13 04:32 AM
    Loooove MFP. I really hope we see this app soon. Right now I just have the website pinned to my homescreen. The site on mobile isn't as good as the app (some things take a few tries to select), but it's better than nothing. Your post just reminded me that a good idea is to email them asking for BB10 support. I think I'll do that now!

ETA: Here's how you can contact them!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/...s#contact-form
    Thank you for posting the contact information. I just sent them an email myself. Hopefully others will do the same, and hopefully others will take your example and posy contact info for apps we would like to see.

Posted via CB10
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    06-27-13 12:16 PM
    I ported it myself and it works. They're fools for not doing so, considering that it takes near-zero effort.
    06-27-13 02:35 PM
    I ported it myself and it works. They're fools for not doing so, considering that it takes near-zero effort.
    +1

BlackBerry should brand that phrase as a slogan to developers holding back...

"Now you can bring your apps to the power of BlackBerry 10 with near 0 effort!"

~STV on Z10STL100-3/10.1.0.2025 TMO US
    06-27-13 02:44 PM
    I saved the web page to home screen. What'd you use to get in onto BB10.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-13 03:31 PM
    I saved the web page to home screen. What'd you use to get in onto BB10.

Posted via CB10
    He used the new side loading method like I did. It's works perfectly!

The Grizco Channel: C0011F20B. Music/Movies/Sports/Gaming. Check me out
    06-27-13 03:47 PM