What are some must get BB10 paid apps ...before they disappear. Or will they? ....and why are they so good/useful? Really April 1st No fooling?
    03-12-18 08:46 PM
    Power Tools and Ultimate Backup were the only two "paid" apps that I always reinstalled.... in general Android Apps were better and that's where I had been putting most my money from 2014 onward.
    03-13-18 07:11 AM
    in general Android Apps were better and that's where I had been putting most my money
    Better for you maybe. I have not found ONE single android app that I can purchase that I need. All of the apps that I am looking at (and there are not many) require a monthly subscription or have ads that I cannot get rid of. Can anyone find me a good Stock and currency app that can be purchased outright?
    03-13-18 08:16 AM
    Why create multiple threads for the same thing?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1137996
    03-13-18 10:06 AM
    Power Tools and Ultimate Backup were the only two "paid" apps that I always reinstalled.... in general Android Apps were better and that's where I had been putting most my money from 2014 onward.
    Absolute tosh, BlackBerry 10 has had some very competent developers. Perhaps you have been unfortunate or bought poorly.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-18 10:21 AM
    Absolute tosh, BlackBerry 10 has had some very competent developers. Perhaps you have been unfortunate or bought poorly.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. There are/were several SUPERB devs with really outstanding apps.
    03-13-18 10:34 AM
    Better for you maybe. I have not found ONE single android app that I can purchase that I need. All of the apps that I am looking at (and there are not many) require a monthly subscription or have ads that I cannot get rid of. Can anyone find me a good Stock and currency app that can be purchased outright?
    Quickstocks Premium - I can't recommend it enough!

It's not incredibly feature rich but it's so simple and efficient and exactly what I want from my stock app. Includes links to relevant news to whichever stocks you add also.

The dev is still supporting the app and the improvements that are made are noticeably better with each update. I don't have many BB10 apps that still get updates but these guys are still committed!
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    03-13-18 10:58 AM
    Quickstocks Premium - I can't recommend it enough!
    I have that app in my Passport and love it BUT from what I (mistakenly?) understand you have to have a monthly subscription to Quickstocks in Google Play Store. I hate that model--I'm always looking to buy outright if possible. I just sent the dev a question on that this morning but since I've got you here, can you confirm an outright buy on this app?
    03-13-18 11:03 AM
    I have that app in my Passport and love it BUT from what I (mistakenly?) understand you have to have a monthly subscription to Quickstocks in Google Play Store. I hate that model--I'm always looking to buy outright if possible. I just sent the dev a question on that this morning but since I've got you here, can you confirm an outright buy on this app?
    I paid once and never had anything to do with Google Play. It was all done in BlackBerry World. (not subscription based)

I wouldn't be surprised if the dev has already sorted it out with you because their support is top notch. Always quick replies.

Serious happening: when someone left a review that they didn't like how the paid version was called "Quickstocks Ad-Free" the developer pushed an update that changed the logo immediately following.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    03-13-18 11:07 AM
    Use existing thread - https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...world-1137996/
    03-13-18 08:37 PM