The first review in BlackBerry World for BB10 for Morphopolis was from me, under Myfamily'sKevin. It's a 1-star review. The first review in BBW for PlayBook, posted from someone else, was also a 1-star review. Both reviews, certainly mine, were premature. I now give this wonderful game a 5-star rating. I posted a corresponding review in BBW for PlayBook. The following e-chain will explain. I suggest that you start at the bottom.

Hi Kevin,

Unfortunately I can't comment or update either. It is a shame as there is another similar review where the player has probably not understood the controls.

Thanks for trying!

Dan

Dan Walters
    Micro Macro Games
    website facebook twitter youtube

Hi Dan,

Unfortunately, �it doesn't appear that I can revise my review. �I guess that it's a BlackBerry World feature that prevents a single account from spamming or trolling. �Can you post my reply to you or can you tell me how to get second review posted? �I really want to provide the community with an update. �

Kevin

Thanks Kevin, that is very much appreciated!

The game is much harder than most mobile games but hopefully more rewarding too.

The z10 takes longer to load because the screen is higher detail than the playbook so it uses the HD assets which are twice as detailed (4x the file size), which is the difference between loading times.

Otherwise the game experience between your devices is identical.

Thanks for offering to revise your review, this means a lot to us.

Best wishes,

Dan

Thanks for the speedy reply, Dan.

After reading your reply, I looked once again to see if Morphopolis showed up as available for my PlayBook. � It was there! �Good sign. �Thanks for not making us pay again! �I downloaded it and opened the app. �It loads much faster on the PlayBook, which is interesting given the Z10's higher specs - in your face PlayBook complainers!. � With the bigger screen and lessons from my lack of success last night, I figured out the game play. �It wasn't obvious from the on-screen tutorial and the slow-moving caterpillar that you need to hold your figure in the spot where you want the caterpillar to go. �(I think that it would be nice if you could change that so that you could lift your finger out other way and watch the movement unobscured by your hand, especially on smaller screens!)

You, Ceri, and your team have �created a truly beautiful and engaging game, with kudos to Thom for the music. �Congratulations and thanks. �Please keep supporting BlackBerry.�

I will be revising my review in BlackBerry World.�

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your feedback, and sorry you have had a bad time.

I am surprised by your review, as I have a playbook myself and the guys at Blackberry tested on the Z10 so we know the game works on your device.

Perhaps this is a game-play issue? Could you detail exactly where you are stuck? The game is very different to a lot of other games so does have a bit of a learning curve.

The pinch to zoom is slow on purpose, we were worried if we made it too responsive then people may become "lost" within the scenes.

Best wishes,

Dan

Dan Walters
    Micro Macro Games
    website facebook twitter youtube

Dear Micro Macro,

I just downloaded and tried to play your new Morphopolis. � I'm so disappointed that it doesn't work for me. On learning of the game and watching your demo video �tonight, despite the relatively steep price, I determined that it may well be worth the price. �Following is my review for BlackBerry �World :

"Very slow to load and then doesn't work for me (Z10, STL100-3, OS ver 10.2.0.1791). Beautiful graphics, slow pinch to zoom, smooth scrolling, but game action is unresponsive. I do what on page tutorial action directs, but nothing happens. When I try to select help menu (a "?") it makes a sound bit nothing else. When I select the menu option (4 layered solid lines) it reloads the slow-loading opening page which displays credits and a black "1" which you need to select to open the first level."

Micro Macro, I'm very pleased with your support for BlackBerry and I want to support you. Please update to fix soonest or I will be requesting a full refund.

Also, I was very disappointed that, having paid for the app in BlackBerry World via my Z10, the app did not appear as available in my PlayBook apps. I hope that this was an oversight and you do not intend for you customers to pay for the app for each device they own on the same platform (in my case, BlackBerry, using the same BlackBerry I.D.

Kevin

Posted via CB10
    11-09-13 03:35 PM
    Great that you figured it out! Enjoy What is the game about?
    11-09-13 04:01 PM
    An artistically beautiful hidden object and puzzle game.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-13 01:58 PM