View Poll Results: Do you currently use Money Plus?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • No - No need for it

1 3.03%
  • No - But will get it once BB10 is out

20 60.61%
  • Yes - Have it on my PlayBook

12 36.36%
    Here is a small teaser ;-) More to come.

Money Plus for BlackBerry 10 - Top rated expense tracking-teaser_bb10.jpg

www.produktyf.com

PlayBook version in AppWorld: Buy Money Plus - Download Money Plus - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    lwaysluking and dietertong like this.
    12-20-12 01:11 AM
    Are you the app maker?
    12-20-12 01:41 AM
    Yup

(filling the blank since this reply needs minimum 10 characters)
    12-20-12 07:31 AM
    Wow that looks fantastic! Using Cascades?
    12-20-12 08:45 AM
    Mostly Cascades with some C++ (mainly for calculations and database access). Last night was first time I generated signed "release" version of the app. To date have been testing with debug version. When I loaded the release version onto my Dev Alpha it starts and runs so fast its not even funny (you cannot even notice splash screen - it just blinks and app is fully loaded). BB10 rocks!
    12-20-12 10:38 AM
    Looks great! does it do different currencies too?
    12-20-12 10:55 AM
    Looks excellent, good job.
    12-20-12 10:56 AM
    i was really interested in this app when i saw it on the playbook, but thought it would only make sense if i had it with be all time, since i dont always carry the pb with me i thought i would hold off, but now that bb10 is right around the corner and i definatly will have that with me at all times im excited to try it out. PS looks visually appealing too. good job !
    12-20-12 02:49 PM
    Looks great! does it do different currencies too?
    Yes, comes with just over 100 built-in currencies which are used to define currency for an account. New currencies can be added / modified as needed.
    12-20-12 05:34 PM
    i was really interested in this app when i saw it on the playbook, but thought it would only make sense if i had it with be all time, since i dont always carry the pb with me i thought i would hold off, but now that bb10 is right around the corner and i definatly will have that with me at all times im excited to try it out. PS looks visually appealing too. good job !
    I am having the same problem with my own expense tracking. PlayBook version is excellent for mostly in-home receipt entry, etc, but very challenging keeping up with all the receipts on the go since its bit of a hassle carrying PB. Phone version will solve this since phone is always with you. I have also some other features lined up which will make entry easier but for now its a top secret ;-)
    12-20-12 05:36 PM
    I like it! Can it be sync-able to PB BB10?
    dietertong likes this.
    12-20-12 09:46 PM
    That's exactly what I was thinking!!
    12-20-12 09:55 PM
    Great news. Love this app on my playbook
    12-23-12 10:21 PM
    This is SWEET!!! Exactly what I am looking for. Hope in the future there is the ability to sync, but this will work for me.

Suggestion for the future: Add list of all accounts with next payment due date.
    Last edited by cscott44; 12-24-12 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Forgot to add another suggestion for future
    12-23-12 11:58 PM
    if you bought the PB version do you still have to pay for the BB10 version?
    12-24-12 05:39 AM
    Is this built using Native Cascades? If so I would be interested.
    12-24-12 02:25 PM
    If you look at post 5 it is stated that it is written in Cascades mostly with some C++

Mostly Cascades with some C++ (mainly for calculations and database access). Last night was first time I generated signed "release" version of the app. To date have been testing with debug version. When I loaded the release version onto my Dev Alpha it starts and runs so fast its not even funny (you cannot even notice splash screen - it just blinks and app is fully loaded). BB10 rocks!
    12-24-12 07:52 PM
    Will this support Quicken info?

I have 12 accounts in my Quicken. Unfortunately Quicken does not have a BB app nor do I think they're even considering BB10.

I still want to be able to use Quicken on my laptop and desktop and sync all transactions and changes to my (future) BB10 device. The only way I can see this happening is if Money Plus supports QDF or if you make a robust desktop program

Right now, my Quicken saved files and Back Up file is being saved to my shared Sky Drive folder, and I have Quicken set up on both my laptop and desktop to just retrieve saved/backed up files from that SkyDrive folder. This makes keeping both my laptop and desktop up-to-sync with eachother much easier...
    12-24-12 09:47 PM
    Here is a small teaser ;-) More to come.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	teaser_bb10.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	128996

www.produktyf.com

PlayBook version in AppWorld: Buy Money Plus - Download Money Plus - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    wyglada dobrze aka looks good ....

Sent from Blackberry Playbook using TapaTalk 2
    12-24-12 10:27 PM
    hope the app will have some nice pie charts, bar charts n stuff
    12-25-12 07:38 AM
    We're happy to report Money Plus 2.0.111.947 has been submitted to BlackBerry World for approval and should become available shortly. This is a small mostly bug fix update which addresses some issues with Transaction Details screen. We have improved the payee suggestions as well as optimized the flow to support both portrait and landscape entry. There are other numerous small improvements.

Money Plus for BlackBerry 10 - Top rated expense tracking-mp2_0_111_947_transaction_details_portrait.png Money Plus for BlackBerry 10 - Top rated expense tracking-mp2_0_111_947_transaction_details_landscape.png

We are now focusing on account running balances, password protection and import / export to bring the BB10 application at par with PlayBook version.

Download Money Plus from BlackBerry World

Andy B.
    dietertong likes this.
    02-05-13 02:48 PM
    Not at the moment but starting with next version you will be able to take your Money Plus PlayBook backup file and import into BB10 phone version. Two way import/export will be possible when PlayBook is able to run Cascades applications.

if you bought the PB version do you still have to pay for the BB10 version?
    No, its a single product ID, meaning, as long as you are signed in to your BlackBerry with the same BlackBerry ID you can install on all devices you own.

Yes - 100% Cascades and C++

Will this support Quicken info?
    It's on the roadmap. One of the most requested features.

hope the app will have some nice pie charts, bar charts n stuff
    Not current version but is coming very soon!

Andy B.
    02-05-13 02:52 PM
    I've been using this app on my PlayBook for a while and really like it.

I got my Z10, entered my BBID and it showed up. It's a fantastic app on both devices and I highly recommend it.

Thanks Produktyf
    dietertong and Produktyf like this.
    02-05-13 03:16 PM
    Does this app support uploading receipts or receipt images?
    02-24-13 08:42 PM
    Not at the moment but it is something planned for future release.
    02-24-13 10:19 PM
41 12