Dear CrackBerry members,

I am happy to announce ModPlayer app is available in BlackBerry World!

App Name
    ModPlayer

Summary
    ModPlayer is a BlackBerry� 10 native tracker music player that plays tracker song modules from one of the world's largest collections of music modules - The Mod Archive site and from your device or SD media card.

Features
    ✔ More than 140000 tracker music songs to enjoy in ModPlayer music library;
    ✔ Full BlackBerry 10 system integration, including Now Playing connection and File Manager integration;
    ✔ Open tracker music songs on your device or SD media card from File Manager or from the ModPlayer;
    ✔ Save downloaded tracker music songs to your device or SD media card;
    ✔ Song pattern view mode, you can see song channels being played in realtime, and mute/unmute individual channels;
    ✔ Song instruments/samples view, you can read song sample/instrument names or hidden song messages;
    ✔ Chart of the most popular songs from The Mod Archive site to listen;
    ✔ Select and play songs that are most rated, most downloaded, most revered by other users of The Mod Archive site;
    ✔ Select songs by Genre, Artist, Tracker format;
    ✔ ModPlayer downloads the songs on demand and stores them on your device to listen while offline;
    ✔ You can create a list of songs that you like and play them later, without downloading again;
    ✔ ModPlayer knows the songs you like or play most often and you can find this songs easily later.

★ ModPlayer has many playback quality settings to configure, including mixing quality, noise reduction, reverb, megabass and surround sound;
    ★ ModPlayer is capable running in the background;
    ★ ModPlayer integrates with BlackBerry Now Playing popup window so you can play, pause and stop the song more easily right from the volume control popup;
    ★ ModPlayer supports various tracker module formats, such as MOD, 669, IT, MED, MTM, S3M, STM, XM, OCT, OKT. Most of the songs are very small and are less than 1 megabyte in size.

Built for BlackBerry. The signature BlackBerry 10 experience.
    Built to keep you moving, apps and games with the Built for BlackBerry designation
    provide the seamless performance and integrated experience you�ve come to love. Look
    for the Built for BlackBerry badge to identify apps and games that deliver the signature
    BlackBerry 10 experience.

Link to BlackBerry World Listing
    ModPlayer is a free app.
    It is available for download at BlackBerry World:
    ModPlayer app

Screenshots
    ModPlayer - a tracker music player [NATIVE,FREE]-s1.png

ModPlayer - a tracker music player [NATIVE,FREE]-s2.png

ModPlayer - a tracker music player [NATIVE,FREE]-s3.png

ModPlayer - a tracker music player [NATIVE,FREE]-s4.png

ModPlayer - a tracker music player [NATIVE,FREE]-s5.png

ModPlayer - a tracker music player [NATIVE,FREE]-s6.png

ModPlayer - a tracker music player [NATIVE,FREE]-s7.png

ModPlayer - a tracker music player [NATIVE,FREE]-s8.png

Thank you for using ModPlayer!
    Smiley88 likes this.
    10-27-13 02:41 PM
    Congrats on releasing the new app.

Looks pretty cool!
    (And great price too. )
    10-27-13 02:54 PM
    Good luck with your app. Thanks for supporting the bb10 platform.
    10-27-13 03:35 PM
    Dear idispatch,

I *love* this app. Brings back the good old times and is totally fun to play with, literally. Plus it is bug-free when it comes to special commands like sample pitch and pitch slides. Most players fail at that, if not much sooner. No such problems with ModPlayer.
    Unfortunately my Passport became unreliable so I had to look for something new, and as BB switched to Android, I now have a problem. Priv is the new choice, and as if getting along with Android is not hard enough by itself, ModPlayer is not available in the play store or anywhere else. There's only "Amiga Mod Player" (aka Amiga Mod Guru) but feature-wise it is no competition. Totally missing library connection so one is restricted to files on local storage. ModPlayer offers tons more in all fields.
    I'm wondering, as Android APKs can be installed in a BB 10 OS with ease, could things work well the other way round, too? Or do you plan to create a native Android version of ModPlayer any time soon? I'm not asking you to abandon BB 10 OS like so many did. But why not create an Android flavor of it? New source of earnings for you. If you migrated the app for the Play store, I am sure many would buy it. I certainly would, and I know many MOD fans who are missing a good mobile player.

Regards
    Joe
    05-18-17 02:23 AM