Till now Mockit has two parts one is to create memes and second is device mock .... both have their importance ... memes is good for facebook fun but Device Mocks is a thing to be discussed .... it is not to show your picture in the mobile but it let me show my bb10 power to my social network like professional work has done .... it will be good but i know its tough to have that feature .... add the ability to mock not only the picture but the video .... now i capture my bb10 feature and mock it in z10 how awesome it would be i record my z10 screen with some app and then play it in z10 mock and finish it .... it will be like blackberry show their videos tutorial ..... it would be awesome if mockit can record screen too lol i know i am expecting too much from this app but aahhh how awesome it would be open the app record the screen mock it in with app finish it and upload then it would be awesome to make tutorial and advertise bb10 on the go who know if they build it in hope for the best ...... go blackberry go

I have posted in beta zone of mockit ...just posting it here to see what other think if it should be a feature or not ... what you say ?

Here is the example how I capture my hub and mockit and it looks so professional

Mockit Feature reqeust .... aahh i know it might be a dump request-33333.jpg
    loyalIND likes this.
    01-14-14 11:46 AM
    Great looking mock! Would be nice to have more features for sure. Still very cool app.
    01-14-14 12:19 PM
    Till now Mockit has two parts one is to create memes and second is device mock .... both have their importance ... memes is good for facebook fun but Device Mocks is a thing to be discussed .... it is not to show your picture in the mobile but it let me show my bb10 power to my social network like professional work has done .... it will be good but i know its tough to have that feature .... add the ability to mock not only the picture but the video .... now i capture my bb10 feature and mock it in z10 how awesome it would be i record my z10 screen with some app and then play it in z10 mock and finish it .... it will be like blackberry show their videos tutorial ..... it would be awesome if mockit can record screen too lol i know i am expecting too much from this app but aahhh how awesome it would be open the app record the screen mock it in with app finish it and upload then it would be awesome to make tutorial and advertise bb10 on the go who know if they build it in hope for the best ...... go blackberry go

I have posted in beta zone of mockit ...just posting it here to see what other think if it should be a feature or not ... what you say ?

Here is the example how I capture my hub and mockit and it looks so professional

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	33333.jpg 
Views:	208 
Size:	81.7 KB 
ID:	238590
    Have you mentioned this in the beta zone app?

I've already brought this to the attention of the developer....please standby
    Last edited by AngryEdmontonian; 01-14-14 at 12:39 PM.
    01-14-14 12:24 PM
    I think that's a really good idea. Would be excellent for tutorials etc.

Channel for BlackBerry users in India :- C004A271F
    01-14-14 12:25 PM
    Definitely not a dumb idea; it's a great one in the very least. Love it. You should leave a comment in beta zone
    01-14-14 12:27 PM
    yes I have posted there too
    01-14-14 12:43 PM