It looks like the MLB TV subscriptions are available today. The moble site says "MLB.TV Premium is not available on Blackberry", but the full site indicates "MLB.TV Premium is available on select Blackberry devices."

No BlackBerry devices are listed on their supported devices site.

The full site goes on with a paragraph of instructions as to how to get a refund on an At Bat subscription.

So is it coming or not?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 01:19 PM
    Probably, MLB At Bat 13 is available in BBW right now, likely just gonna update that when they get around to it.
    02-04-14 01:29 PM
    It looks like the MLB TV subscriptions are available today. The moble site says "MLB.TV Premium is not available on Blackberry", but the full site indicates "MLB.TV Premium is available on select Blackberry devices."

No BlackBerry devices are listed on their supported devices site.

The full site goes on with a paragraph of instructions as to how to get a refund on an At Bat subscription.

So is it coming or not?

Posted via CB10
    I am going to assume it will be the same as last season.
    1. You buy the MLB AT Bat app when it comes out for the season (By opening day). It will not be out for legacy devices, only BB10. ($19.99)
    2. You purchase an MLB.tv subscription.($129.99)
    3. You get streaming access to all of the games through the app if you have both

I don't know if it will work in the browser or not. I've never tried.

Hope this answers your question. This was how it worked last season.
    02-04-14 01:35 PM
    Probably, MLB At Bat 13 is available in BBW right now, likely just gonna update that when they get around to it.
    At Bat 14 will replace 13, not through an update, but a whole new purchase. (Which I'm 99.99% sure is what you meant, just thought I'd clarify for the less than savvy users). The app is usually replaced in mid march.
    02-04-14 01:36 PM
    I called them today and everything and yes they don'tist specific devices but they do say it's going to be available on dome BlackBerry devices which mean BlackBerry 10 and not legacy.
    They also say purchase the app in BlackBerry World And they will refund your money if you subscribe to their premium package!
    Hope this helps
    I'm getting the service too

Posted via CB10
    laketrout73 likes this.
    02-04-14 07:03 PM
    Oh ya. I forgot about the app refund with tv. Subscription.
    02-04-14 07:36 PM
    I called them today and everything and yes they don'tist specific devices but they do say it's going to be available on dome BlackBerry devices which mean BlackBerry 10 and not legacy.
    They also say purchase the app in BlackBerry World And they will refund your money if you subscribe to their premium package!
    Hope this helps
    I'm getting the service too

Posted via CB10
    Good to know. Mlb at bat 13 is an awesome app.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 07:37 PM
    I just got billed for the premium subscription which made me go WTF??!! So I went to mlb.com to create an account only to discover I had already done so. As I was going through the site to make sure that it was me that ordered this, I started to recall that I did subscribe to the premium service, at a drastic discount, for the playoffs last season. I totally forgot I would be automatically billed for the subscription every year until I cancel it. It worked very well on my Z10, even better on my Z30! After checking it out, I think I'll keep the subscription and see how much I actually use it.
    02-23-14 12:57 PM
    MLB TV Premium / At Bat 14-img_20140225_131330.png

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 01:13 PM