01-30-14 07:49 AM
66 123
tools
    As you can see... works just fine in airplane mode....
    Attached Thumbnails Mireo Sat Nav GPS Official Feature requests-img_00000332.jpg  
    07-05-13 11:56 PM
    New update is now available in Blackberry World which resolves the infinite loop download issue for SD cards. I have not myself yet tested it, will check today evening. You guys can give it a go

I got screwed by this with the infinite loop issue. Started the download on wifi and it must have switched over at some point. Got busy doing something else and just left the phone sit there. I started hearing text messages...they were the AT&T data alerts. I'm already 2GB over my limit for the month now lol

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 02:54 PM
    Addition to the list: Topo map feature.
    ^^^Yes!

Definitely topographic and/or satellite imagery!

Posted via CB10
    07-09-13 07:13 PM
    I can verify that the new update has fixed the issue of infinite loop while downloading to SD card. It's working great.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-09-13 08:17 PM
    I don't know if this feature has been requested, how about alternate routes to choose from?
    07-09-13 09:29 PM
    Some feature requests:

- Favorite synchronization with a cloud Mireo account, that way I can keep my favorites synchronized with my wife.

- Favorites backup/export

- Alternate routes, force a route to pass by some point in the map

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 12:13 AM
    Some feature requests:

- Favorite synchronization with a cloud Mireo account, that way I can keep my favorites synchronized with my wife.

- Favorites backup/export

- Alternate routes, force a route to pass by some point in the map

Posted via CB10
    You may force a route to pass by as many as 10 points in the map. With route created, just pick some point (on map, or search for it, or choose from favorites), and choose "Add as via Point" - that will insert it after first route point, or "Add as Destination" - that will append it after last point.

Someone here asked for North America 3D buildings. They are already available for free in our shop (you have
    to have NA map installed)
    Lumute likes this.
    07-10-13 01:31 AM
    I'm confused, is this for alternate routes? Or force a route to pass by some point in the map?

You may force a route to pass by as many as 10 points in the map. With route created, just pick some point (on map, or search for it, or choose from favorites), and choose "Add as via Point" - that will insert it after first route point, or "Add as Destination" - that will append it after last point.

Someone here asked for North America 3D buildings. They are already available for free in our shop (you have
    07-10-13 04:41 AM
    I want to purchase NA maps but I have read various comments regarding address recognition - does Mireo recognize address input, i.e., will the app direct me to an address?
    07-10-13 05:34 AM
    I want to purchase NA maps but I have read various comments regarding address recognition - does Mireo recognize address input, i.e., will the app direct me to an address?
    Yes, there is address input. What I've found though is that you have to put in the address in a certain way. And too often, it won't find the address no matter how I put it in. When that happens I go to BlackBerry Maps which seems to always find it and find it fast. Mireo is good, but until we get a better address recognition function, it will be lacking.

Via Zeppelin 10
    docfreed likes this.
    07-10-13 06:00 AM

Boris,

What about the favorites cloud storage/sync and export? The best thing I like about Mireo is the ability to find and save locations by coordinates. Hence, I can input favorites from other devices. This is my main problem with BB10 maps. I can't transfer favorites from my OS6 device.
    07-10-13 10:25 AM
    Thanks! I didn't know it was possible, this is very useful, will give it a try...

I also find the address recognition is not that good, I really like the way you input addresses in TomTom, where you first type the city, then the street and then the number, like a work flow process and matching options are displayed as you type. From all GPS Navigation devices I have used this is the most user friendly one in my opinion...

Posted via CB10
    07-10-13 06:58 PM
    Mireo desperately needs to allow freeform address input and search the entire database. Yes, I know it's slower if you don't first force me to choose a state or province, but CHOICE is a good thing.
    07-11-13 07:45 AM
    Would be nice to have a Route Import function.

Like on other Navigation Devices import .kml , .itn or .gtx files !
    07-12-13 01:28 AM
    Speed cameras and live traffic in the UK. It is such a shame that this is missing right now as it is otherwise a very nice app.

It's the only reason I am looking to find a way of buying tomtom or copilot android to load
    01-30-14 07:41 AM
    Speed cameras and live traffic in the UK. It is such a shame that this is missing right now as it is otherwise a very nice app.

It's the only reason I am looking to find a way of buying tomtom or copilot android to load
    01-30-14 07:49 AM
66 123