Let's start a dedicated post to give feedback to the Mireo devs to improve on the great start with this navigation app.
    Pros:
    - Excellent UI
    - Super fast navigation and rerouting!
    - Offline so only needs GPS connection and NOT mobile data!

Feature Requests:

1) Announce street names with voice directions, not just "turn left in 500 m"
    2) Integration or ability to choose addresses from contacts/address book
    3) Ability to choose Mireo as default navigation app preference for other apps/websites that use maps
    4) Ability to copy/paste into search/text fields
    5) 3D buildings for North America.
    Ishutter2, SQN100 and Tim-ANC like this.
    06-06-13 02:00 PM
    To pay with paypal without filling in youre creditcard
    06-06-13 02:19 PM
    Let's start a dedicated post to give feedback to the Mireo devs to improve on the great start with this navigation app.
    Pros:
    - Excellent UI
    - Super fast navigation and rerouting!
    - Offline so only needs GPS connection and NOT mobile data!

Feature Requests:

1) Announce street names with voice directions, not just "turn left in 500 m"
    2) Integration or ability to choose addresses from contacts/address book
    3) Ability to choose Mireo as default navigation app preference for other apps/websites that use maps
    4) Ability to copy/paste into search/text fields
    5) 3D buildings for North America.
    I second all of these suggestions. With these added to an awesome navigation app like Mireo, they would take over the world!

One more suggestion? Change that long obnoxiously undescriptive silly name! How about "Mireo Navigation"?
    06-06-13 02:38 PM
    To pay with paypal without filling in youre creditcard
    Hmmm I paid through in-app purchase and the preferences I set up with my BBID. For me that is the option of PayPal or direct carrier billing.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-06-13 03:27 PM
    How about including the remaining time until you arrive at your destination or the time that you are expected to arrive?

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 04:00 PM
    How about including the remaining time until you arrive at your destination or the time that you are expected to arrive?

Posted via CB10
    AND be able to email/text/BBM that ETA to someone in your contacts.
    jamesharmeling and Ishutter2 like this.
    06-06-13 04:24 PM
    Ability to choose between device storage and SD card to download/install maps on.
    06-07-13 08:34 AM
    Ability to choose between device storage and SD card to download/install maps on.
    +1

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 08:42 AM
    12 hour clock option

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 09:40 AM
    Got this from Mireo when I asked about buying maps now and having SD card support later yesterday as I don't have room on my internal storage.
    "
    We will be enabling SD card support in the coming update.

If you purchase a map now, it will be valid for the SD card enabled version.

If you have any problems, just email me and we'll take care of it.

Kindest regards,

Joe
    Mireo Support"

Fingers crossed!

Posted via CB10
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    06-07-13 10:09 AM
    Got this from Mireo when I asked about buying maps now and having SD card support later yesterday as I don't have room on my internal storage.
    "

Kindest regards,

Joe
    Mireo Support"

Fingers crossed!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Joe. Any idea when the update will be released? They didnt mention anything?

Thanks
    Last edited by Bash_Man; 06-07-13 at 12:46 PM. Reason: add comment
    06-07-13 12:44 PM
    That's all they said. I copied the email from Joe.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 05:51 PM
    "

Kindest regards,

Joe
    Mireo Support"

Fingers crossed!

Posted via CB10
    This is good. With the map discount, now is a good time to get the app and especially because the devs have supposedly resolved the occasional app freezing.
    06-07-13 05:56 PM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    Definitely need the ability to store the map data on the sd card! If access time to retrieve data from the card is too great when the app is operating, then the data should be broken down into smaller modules so that only the data for the general region you are traveling in is stored on the device itself.
    06-08-13 07:33 PM
    The Ability to select "WiFi Only" When downloading maps. Would really hate to see anyone download a 2GB map using their data accidentally.
    06-10-13 08:51 AM
    1. ETA - destination.

2. Save maps to SD card.

Posted via CB10 & my Z10
    06-11-13 04:28 PM
    Again, great navigation app.
    Tim-ANC likes this.
    06-11-13 04:55 PM
    Definitely need the ability to store the map data on the sd card! If access time to retrieve data from the card is too great when the app is operating, then the data should be broken down into smaller modules so that only the data for the general region you are traveling in is stored on the device itself.
    That's a good idea there. Would help with download times too.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 08:26 PM
    I am 100% sure that they will have much more sales of their app and maps if they implement support of saving maps on SD card. That is a must!!
    06-11-13 08:29 PM
    I am 100% sure that they will have much more sales of their app and maps if they implement support of saving maps on SD card. That is a must!!
    They could increase sales by simply getting rid of that hideous name! In glancing through apps, the name means nothing. "Mireo Navigation " would at least make somebody pause.

Via Zeppelin 10
    06-11-13 08:38 PM
    add "avoid Toll Roads" as an option for navigation.
    06-11-13 09:21 PM
    Route avoidance (tolls, ferry, dirt road) is already there, but it's in the route screen *after* you choose a destination.. So perhaps the feature you want is really to put these settings somewhere more obvious..

One feature in terms of route avoidable that my old Destinator based standalone GPS had was to be able to select a road on the route and mark it to be avoided, so for instance they way it would work is that you'd choose a destination and the GPS would calculate the route and then you'd go into the turn-by-turn description, and any turn could be marked as 'avoid' (ie if you know that road is always congested or of the exit suggested is in a bad part of town), and the GPS would recalculate the current and all future routes avoiding the turns you marked. It was kind of a cumbersome way of doing it, and editing saved avoidances was similarly painful, but it worked and it was a rather unique feature I haven't seen in other devices

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-12-13 05:04 AM
    Route avoidance (tolls, ferry, dirt road) is already there, but it's in the route screen *after* you choose a destination.. So perhaps the feature you want is really to put these settings somewhere more obvious..

One feature in terms of route avoidable that my old Destinator based standalone GPS had was to be able to select a road on the route and mark it to be avoided, so for instance they way it would work is that you'd choose a destination and the GPS would calculate the route and then you'd go into the turn-by-turn description, and any turn could be marked as 'avoid' (ie if you know that road is always congested or of the exit suggested is in a bad part of town), and the GPS would recalculate the current and all future routes avoiding the turns you marked. It was kind of a cumbersome way of doing it, and editing saved avoidances was similarly painful, but it worked and it was a rather unique feature I haven't seen in other devices

Posted via CB10
    thanks. I found the setting(s) you mentioned. Cheers
    06-12-13 08:45 AM
    1. ETA - destination.

2. Save maps to SD card.

Posted via CB10 & my Z10
    If you use it in landscape you get ETA
    gunnerfitzy likes this.
    06-15-13 11:59 PM
    If you use it in landscape you get ETA
    Ah!! Cool. Cheers!

I'd like to see it in portrait also. As that's the way I have it in my car.

Posted via CB10 & my Z10
    06-16-13 04:43 PM
66 123