Ive just installed Disa last night after giving up on messenger10 (missing notifications after less than a week - so I guess its no better than the last time I used it a year ago!!).

Anyway - I've setup fb messenger and whatsapp in DISA and it working brilliantly so far!! - its on google store & amazon app store.

the notifications are coming in before any other tablet in the house (which never happened with fb messenger previously) and thats with the android disa app shut and just working in the background - we'll see what effect this has on my battery over next few days. (but other have stated its not too bad)

As for the notifications in hub - they come in as standard android notifications - BUT they show who the message is from (with image) and part of the message - so you don't actually have to open the app to see if you need to respond to it urgently…best hub notifications I've seen for FB messenger apart from the original bb10 app and the sadly unreliable messenger10. (and I've tried loads of messenger/fb ports/apps over the past week and this is by far the best so far for useable hub notifications!!)

Also as the notifications are so full - they're also working great with my pebble watch YES - both messenger and whatsapp - rather than just a standard (no info) notification (which means i have to pickup my phone to see what it is, I'm now getting the full 'sent from' info, along with the full message text!! In fact I can even respond/reply through my watch - similar to how it worked on android. - I'm well pleased/impressed!!
    03-06-17 03:39 AM
    So did you just go to the Amazon App store and download and install Disa?

Posted via CB10
    03-06-17 09:48 AM
    Yes, just search for Disa...

Posted via CB10
    03-06-17 09:54 AM