You have to obtain the code from another device already running Telegram.
    Is that relatively new? Been awhile since I activated Telegram on my Passport, but the last time I did, it was no problem getting the code by text on it. (maybe 4-5 months ago??)
    05-19-22 04:15 PM
    Is that relatively new? Been awhile since I activated Telegram on my Passport, but the last time I did, it was no problem getting the code by text on it. (maybe 4-5 months ago??)
    I'm not sure actually. But it solves the problem instead of having to troubleshoot sms. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    05-19-22 04:25 PM
    I'm not sure actually. But it solves the problem instead of having to troubleshoot sms. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    You have the option to send an SMS instead, and if all other sessions are signed out it would likely automatically use SMS.
    05-19-22 09:08 PM
    You have the option to send an SMS instead, and if all other sessions are signed out it would likely automatically use SMS.
    I understand. But he is having issue with sms apparently.
    05-19-22 09:09 PM
    I did not receive the sms code to activate the app.
    Make sure you have the correct country selected.
    05-19-22 09:14 PM
    07-02-22 04:38 AM
    Looks good if anyone you know actually uses it
    07-02-22 10:56 AM
    There is nobody!
    07-02-22 11:23 AM
    There is nobody!
    Perhaps that answers your problem?

Sent from my SM-F711U using CB Forums mobile app
    07-02-22 06:41 PM
    I'm using the original Telegram app on my Passport since January. But for over two months now, the app (for which I use the Passport exclusively, besides Whatsapp and a few articles in the browser) has numerous, annoying crashes. I've already contacted support there and they recently said it was due to my outdated OS (or lack of current Android). lol But then why was the app still working flawlessly on my Passport in the spring? That doesn't make any sense, hmm.... So, I suspect, as does support, that Telegram has been crashing on my BB since introducing its numerous bull**** emoji stickers a few weeks ago. Moreover, since the latest Telegram updates, the crashes have gotten worse. Do you have any workarounds (other than reverting to an earlier Telegram APK from this year)? I'm looking for used BB with keyboard right now and came across a very good, cheap "KeyOne" here in my area (32 GB/Android 7.1). Could the latest Telegram version run on a KeyOne without major problems? What do you guys think? (The Key2 is still too expensive for me at the moment.) Other than that, the Passport is still sexy and awesome as hell.
    08-13-22 06:16 PM
    Don't waste your money on a KEYone or Key2 at this point. If you must have a PKB then get a UH or if privacy/security is your objective, pick iPhone, Galaxy or Pixel within your budget....
    08-13-22 10:25 PM
    I'm using the original Telegram app on my Passport since January. But for over two months now, the app (for which I use the Passport exclusively, besides Whatsapp and a few articles in the browser) has numerous, annoying crashes. I've already contacted support there and they recently said it was due to my outdated OS (or lack of current Android). lol But then why was the app still working flawlessly on my Passport in the spring? That doesn't make any sense, hmm.... So, I suspect, as does support, that Telegram has been crashing on my BB since introducing its numerous bull**** emoji stickers a few weeks ago. Moreover, since the latest Telegram updates, the crashes have gotten worse. Do you have any workarounds (other than reverting to an earlier Telegram APK from this year)? I'm looking for used BB with keyboard right now and came across a very good, cheap "KeyOne" here in my area (32 GB/Android 7.1). Could the latest Telegram version run on a KeyOne without major problems? What do you guys think? (The Key2 is still too expensive for me at the moment.) Other than that, the Passport is still sexy and awesome as hell.
    Try Telegram X.
    Akis Tsirogiannis likes this.
    08-14-22 07:04 AM
    Try Telegram X.
    Thank you very much, that solved it!

@CHUck:
    Thank you, too.
    09-22-22 07:10 PM
38 12