I've been using reactions in messenger lite as long as they've existed. You know, reacting in the dialogue with an emoji. It was working with the last version too. So for some days ago I had to reset/reload two of my phones (a z30 and a passport) and now it no longer works, albeit the same versions (tested older versions too). So it really seem that these "reactions" has been disabled due to my forced logout. Can someone confirm that? Seems than that our phones has lost that functionality not due to their capability and not due to android version (lite is for 2.2+) but just because...??

Posted via CB10
    12-02-20 01:35 AM
    Well, the feature has in fact disappeared even in normal Android. Tried the lite version on a android 10 phone, with the same result! So one just have to wait and see!

Posted via CB10
    12-04-20 03:40 AM
    Both versions of FB Messenger have limited functionality on BB10. Of the two, Lite is the version to use, but it won't ever be like the experience with an Android device I'm afraid....
    12-04-20 01:01 PM
    Both versions of FB Messenger have limited functionality on BB10. Of the two, Lite is the version to use, but it won't ever be like the experience with an Android device I'm afraid....
    Well, that wasn't the issue. Reactions has worked from its initation in messenger lite, but now it's gone as it is even in messenger lite on Android 10. So nothing to do with bb 10 .

Posted via CB10
    12-04-20 02:52 PM
    Well, that wasn't the issue. Reactions has worked from its initation in messenger lite, but now it's gone as it is even in messenger lite on Android 10. So nothing to do with bb 10 .

Posted via CB10
    I am currently using Keyone, which is on Android 8, and I have all the reactions available. A couple of months back I used a Samsung A51 on Android 10 and everything worked great in that regard. I don't know if messenger lite has this issue even on Android, but on the other hand, there's no need to use the Lite version on Android. With BB10, it's another matter.
    12-04-20 03:02 PM
    I am currently using Keyone, which is on Android 8, and I have all the reactions available. A couple of months back I used a Samsung A51 on Android 10 and everything worked great in that regard. I don't know if messenger lite has this issue even on Android, but on the other hand, there's no need to use the Lite version on Android. With BB10, it's another matter.
    I had it too, but if you log out and log in again I would guess you lose reactions.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-20 03:08 PM
    I had it too, but if you log out and log in again I would guess you lose reactions.

Posted via CB10
    Haven't tried that because I never thought I would need to do so. When I don't need Messenger I just close the app and every morning I use that app to kill all other apps running in the background.
    12-04-20 03:13 PM
    You don't need to do it but as I said I had to reload my OS due to other reasons which caused a forced "logout" on that very app, which in turn made me lose reactions.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-20 03:17 PM