I've been using ActionPad on my BB Bold. It's great because of customizable categories and Enterprise Outlook integration with Notes. I want to upgrade to the Q10, and need a memo app that will allow me to use customizable categories and link to my Enterprise Outlook account. Suggestions?
    06-08-13 10:37 AM
    There is Noted. It has categories, but not sure if they are customizable. It has 4+ star ratings. Sells for 0.99. There is a start.

Another thing in BB10 is the Remember app which comes pre-installed. You can make any number of folders (customizable) to keep/send notes. You can send things from a website to the folder by just a couple of taps. I'm don't know who compatible it is with Outlook as I don't use Outlook. I use the Remember app all the time an have numerous folders created with lots of notes.
    06-08-13 12:03 PM
    There is Noted. It has categories, but not sure if they are customizable. It has 4+ star ratings. Sells for 0.99. There is a start.
    V1.1 of Noted has a custom category that you can rename:

Memo App with Personalized Categories-img_00000420.png

You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/18919692

I may be able to make all the categories be customizable... always open to suggestions =)

I'm just waiting for BlackBerry to approve this version and release it.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 01:11 PM
    Thanks; but I need more than that. I have 16 categories set up with ActionPad and as I understand it, Noted only has four. Also, the fact that the categories and notes backup to Outlook Notes makes it available to me at the office as well as on my BB. (I have an Enterprise account.)

Paul
    06-09-13 11:14 PM
    I've been using ActionPad on my BB Bold. It's great because of customizable categories and Enterprise Outlook integration with Notes. I want to upgrade to the Q10, and need a memo app that will allow me to use customizable categories and link to my Enterprise Outlook account. Suggestions?
    I also use ActionPad. I am very hesitant to upgrade to BB10 and mess up my categorized 1900 notes. I currently use 9900 and 9790.
    06-21-13 03:34 PM