Tired of hearing this crap about apps. LOL, it's a "phone" make phone calls. I understand about fb etc not pleasing you, but when someone brings up TV, give me a F'ING break. If you have time to watch TV on phone, that's a damn shame. READ a BOOK.
    LOL! So if all you want is a phone, why bother with a BB? There are far cheaper "just phone" options that do a better job than BlackBerry on the phone front. Ever tried making a phone call on your BB10? How many swipes did it take?

Posted via CB10
    angieberry10 likes this.
    07-03-13 07:05 AM
    I think the best way to go for now is to have a BB10 phone AND a tablet (like the Nexus 7/10 or iPad). You can use your phone for work and for small games in the down time you have, and use your BB10 phone as a hotspot for your tablet device if you are interesting in doing something more ideal for a big screen (gaming, video watching, etc). This way you can still have the apps you want when you play, but have a phone that doesn't compromise on work. A phone should not be the "be all/end all" device by itself. A device that is the size of a phone should be ideal for communication, a tablet should be ideal for consumption, and a PC is ideal for number crunching/fast typing. My feeling is that I don't want a 'jack of all trades' device. I want a device that is designed to do some things VERY well. Blackberry knows this.

Obviously I know others don't share my opinion, but this is my view on things at least.
    AbelSweden likes this.
    07-03-13 09:35 AM
    any luck with getting Handelsbanken app to work? I also have Z10 and while it used to be great, lately its going the wrong direction. I hear Handelsbanken will all ow bank id from its website soon.
    05-24-16 03:44 PM
28 12