Does anybody know if there is gonna be a map my ride app for the z10?
    I know there is endomondo but the website doesn't seem to map elevation. Thanks all.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 08:53 AM
    Welcome to Crackberry! Endomondo kinda sorta tracks elevation but I don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for:

I'm wonderinf if maybe the premium app would be better suited for that? Also, have you tried to see if MMR is available to sideload? another one you might look for is Cardio Trainer. That's my personal favorite, and last I checked it wasn't available. That was a couple months ago now, and maybe things have changed.
    05-27-13 04:39 PM
    If I could load all my pre-mapped stuff from Mapmyrun to an Endomondo account I would switch in a minute. But no way I'm taking the time to re-map everything. Dropped Mapmyrun an email asking about an app and here is their reply on May 20th :

Unfortunately our Blackberry apps have not been updated to be compatible with the latest versions of the Blackberry OS, thus it may be incompatible with your system. We have plans to update the app in the future for the Z10 and other devices, however at this time we do not have any concrete details to release. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Dion

Posted via CB10
    steph.iosso likes this.
    05-27-13 05:24 PM