Very strange problem here...hoping someone may have a solution...

So, the other day, my icon for this app disappeared. Period. Gone. I went to BB World, and it tells
    me that the app is installed in my phone.

I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE!!!!!!

So.....any ideas, people? Please? Pretty Please?

OH......PS.....I tried deleting the app, and it won't delete or uninstall.

Thanks in advance.
    03-02-13 03:55 AM
    I had that happen to me after the update. Only solution is a security wipe sorry man. I tried everything from restoring the backup again to delete in bbworld. Just out of curiosity did you notice this after the upgrade?

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 07:33 AM
    No no no security wipe isn't the fix. Go online to blackberry world log in and click install from there. That works security wipe will work but why go through all that.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-13 07:40 AM
    As a matter of fact, YES....it was right after the update!!! clearly, this Android Port doesn't like BB10!!

I eventually did a security wipe, because I wanted to clean up all the Droid ports, and I started from scratch. Now, I am
    being very selective about what I install, and will use my 9900 for a while longer until a few more apps that I want come
    in as native apps.

Thanks all for your advice.
    03-02-13 02:47 PM
    Um....TuneIn's not an android port....It's a HTML5 app that uses BBUI.js. You can quickly figure out if it's an android port if you swipe down from the top and the android action bar appears...in this case, it doesn't, and the behaviour of the app is consistent with a HTML5 app.
    03-02-13 03:01 PM
    Um....TuneIn's not an android port....It's a HTML5 app that uses BBUI.js. You can quickly figure out if it's an android port if you swipe down from the top and the android action bar appears...in this case, it doesn't, and the behaviour of the app is consistent with a HTML5 app.
    Am I mistaken? If so, I stand corrected...I am under the impression it's not native...if that's the case, then it must be an app bug, in my opinion.
    Either way, I won't be installing it again until things stabilize a bit more.

Thanks.
    03-02-13 03:16 PM
    Having the same problem , doing trough appworld on the computer didnt help either..... any other solution without wiping the device again?
    03-04-13 04:40 PM
    Doing it thru the computer will help. Make sure your phone on same wifi even though it says installed click on it and have it send to phone.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 08:01 PM