Where's is the most important update regards to the news feed shoeing up to date statuses, pics!

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    03-28-13 03:56 PM
    I thought it is resolved already from the latest update? I think mine is good

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 04:15 PM
    Question? Is the update for the OS10 version or just the legacy stuff?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 04:25 PM
    Os10

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 04:26 PM
    U sure

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    03-28-13 06:41 PM
    Question? Is the update for the OS10 version or just the legacy stuff?
    Both got updates today.
    03-28-13 07:28 PM
    Still doesn't have the ability share or edit which sucks.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    03-28-13 07:32 PM
    I really want the share update

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    03-28-13 07:40 PM
    I didn't even get the update yet. Lame.
    I am JT likes this.
    03-28-13 07:42 PM
    Still doesn't have the ability share or edit which sucks.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    Rather interestingly, when you tap and hold another person's post a "Share" option comes up in the context menu... but it's greyed out.

Edit: Ah, I see what it is now. It only works when the post has a URL attached, it will allow you to share that URL with other apps. Damn.
    scrapmetal58 and I am JT like this.
    03-28-13 07:47 PM
    I didn't even get the update yet. Lame.
    Did you check for it in BlackBerry world? Go to my world, click the overflow menu key, and check for updates.
    03-28-13 07:51 PM
    Did you check for it in BlackBerry world? Go to my world, click the overflow menu key, and check for updates.
    I've been doing that, but I did it again like 20 seconds later and there it was. Lol
    03-28-13 07:53 PM
    I've been doing that, but I did it again like 20 seconds later and there it was. Lol
    Seems legit haha

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 07:55 PM
    Still needs to be tweaked. Still missing features but better than the old version. Chronological posts aren't so bad now, before they were totally off wack. Here and there you get the odd off day post. Can't share only when there is an url only. Can view pics on landscape now. They need to fix url for YouTube videos. Can't landscape them, can only view in vertical mode. Still needs a lot of work, but will do for now. Other than that, loving my z10.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    03-28-13 08:07 PM
    I don't notice a difference. Someone enlighten me. Lol

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    03-28-13 10:43 PM
    The update still lacks features such as sharing and messaging is still very basic, I'm sticking with the mobile site.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-13 10:57 PM
    I don't notice a difference. Someone enlighten me. Lol

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    You can now save pictures, news feed is in order can tag photos and view events.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    03-29-13 12:05 AM
    Where's is the most important update regards to the news feed shoeing up to date statuses, pics!

Posted via BlackBerry 10

Posted via BlackBerry 10
    -Open your facebook app on the Z10
    -On the top left of the blue bar there is an icon that has 3 horizontal lines, click on it
    Attachment 144916

-A menu will appear, scroll down to the bottom and click on "Account Settings"
    -This will open facebook in your browser with you already logged in.
    -On the top left of the blue bar there is an icon that has 3 horizontal lines, click on it
    -A menu will appear, click on "News Feed"
    -Now on the News feed page, on the blue bar at the top, there will be a new button on the top right called "Sort"
    -Click on it and choose "Most Recent"
    Attachment 144918

-Close the browser and go back to your facebook app. close it and re-open it again. It should sort the right way now.

Note: some have stated that you might have to do this again once in a while as it forgets.

Hope that helps.
    03-29-13 12:55 AM
    -Open your facebook app on the Z10
    Attachment 144916

-A menu will appear, scroll down to the bottom and click on "Account Settings"
    -This will open facebook in your browser with you already logged in.
    -A menu will appear, click on "News Feed"
    -Now on the News feed page, on the blue bar at the top, there will be a new button on the top right called "Sort"
    -Click on it and choose "Most Recent"
    Attachment 144918

-Close the browser and go back to your facebook app. close it and re-open it again. It should sort the right way now.

Note: some have stated that you might have to do this again once in a while as it forgets.

Hope that helps.
    this is the exact process i went through last friday when i got my Z10 and got it up running,except i did it from the pc.haven't had to fix it since.i do notice that when someone posts a new pic,sometimes it will pull up the older pic posts from the same person.
    03-29-13 01:12 AM
    The update is a step in the right direction, but there are always gonna be people wanting more. I get it, it should have the share option and also chat. This is facebooks fault for not implementing them and im sure we will see a update, hopefully soon, that will address these issues. If you really want it fixed, try reaching out to facebook directly and let them know. It seems like they dont read the bad reviews on BlackBerry World, or they do read them but choose to ignore it. Anyways guys have faith, im sure they will bring us the same features as other platforms soon.
    03-29-13 01:13 AM
    I noticed today (even before the update) that when I post from the app it now says "via Facebook for BlackBerry 10" instead of just "via Facebook for BlackBerry". Checking my previous posts confirmed this.

Posted via CB10
    tonytraj17 likes this.
    03-29-13 01:41 AM
    Facebook is written by blackberry i guess so no point reaching out to facebook. However the api requires for the fb app is not given fully to blackberry, thats what im guessing now.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 01:44 AM
    Facebook is written by blackberry i guess so no point reaching out to facebook. However the api requires for the fb app is not given fully to blackberry, thats what im guessing now.

Posted via CB10
    I don't think this is correct.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-13 01:45 AM
    No. It's just hard for the developers to implement all features at one update

Posted via CB10
    tonytraj17 likes this.
    03-29-13 02:27 AM
    still cannot select which album folder you're going to upload a photo FB app in legacy devices can do this but BB10 cant? WHYYYYY
    03-29-13 04:16 AM
27 12