Hello everyone!
    I wonder if you could help me,
    I have an STL-2 and it works fine, but its mail client can not work with Lotus encrypted emails, as IBM says its not supported yet in Traveler 9, and lower versions of Traveler do not support BB10(
    So now i'm getting emails with correct title but inside there is something like " it is encrypted e-mail, use Lotus Traveler or Inotes client" ,
    I've tried porting Androids Traveler client, and it did work, but as i understand this client is an extension to a mail client, and it opens when you click a link inside an email, and of cource this ported client doesnt work with BB10 mail client.
    Do you have any ideas how can i read encrypted emails on my Z10?
    King Regards,
    Mikhail Dmitrievsky.
    Last edited by DMikhail; 06-24-13 at 03:18 AM.
    06-24-13 02:59 AM
    I use this android port Lotus Launcher (works on both Playbook and Z10 so far) http://updo.nl/file/45cd7914.bar Sideload it onto your device. You do need to do some hunting around for your account parameters (or ask your lotus admin/it helpdesk etc.)
    It doesn't do push so I use activesync to receive all my domino emails, but it I do get an encrypted one I open this and click on it, and then input my lotus id password and voila!
    It's a bit clumsy but I get very few encrypted so until domino rectifies the situation this is my go to move. Hope that helps!
    ami.one likes this.
    06-24-13 04:16 PM
    So no native support coming for encrypted mail? BB says their going enterprise...Well..I cant read my work mail....
    10-02-13 06:43 AM
    I have an Iphone as a main phone, and i really like z10 more but cant use it because of this issue, such a dissapoiment...
    10-02-13 06:44 AM
    I've had Notes email on my Z10 since I picked it up in June. It's set up with Traveler, EAS and SSL.

It's been working great so far.

Rogers Z10-stl100-3, 10.1.0.4181
    10-03-13 09:56 PM
    I'm also using Notes/Traveler on a BES. You should be able to read the secure email from your device if everything is setup properly with your Notes mailfile. To test, try opening one of the secure emails from iNotes (iNotes runs pretty good from the BlackBerry web browser in Lite mode). If it doesn't work there, it won't work on your device.

I haven't been able to test this, but apparently to make it work you need to have your Notes ID file embedded in your mailfile.
    10-04-13 06:24 PM
    Hmmm, domino encrypted mail is not supported officially, proof:
    Updated Traveler code now available with support for BlackBerry 10 and Windows Phone 8 fixes
    Known Limitations for BB10

The limitations below are based on testing with BB10 Dev Alpha devices running device OS version 10.0.10.261.
    Mail
    When sending email, occasionally you may see the message "Protocol layer was unable to send a message.". This has been observed consistently when trying to e-mail a photo or attachment, and may also be observed when sending other e-mails as well.
    When viewing e-mails containing an apostrophe, the apostrophe is sometimes replaced with the text '\u2019s'.
    Out of the office support (also known as automatic replies) is not yet working consistently.
    Trash folder is not synchronized with the server. This restriction is common to all devices that are supported by IBM Notes Traveler at this time.
    Mail messages in the Drafts folder will sync from the server to the device. You can continue editing the draft message on the BB10 device and send it. However, changes made on the device to draft messages are not synchronized back to the server. Any subsequent changes to the draft message on the server would overwrite the changes made on the device locally.
    Domino Encrypted mail is not supported.

I have no idia how you managed to open domino encrypted mail...
    10-07-13 11:07 AM
    My apologies, I don't think I communicated my explanation very well. I haven't tested encrypted email natively on my device. As you noted and per the most recent Domino 9/Traveler 9 limitations (http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/dominowi...d_Restrictions), encrypted mail is currently not supported natively in messages on Blackberry 10 devices.

However, Blackberry 10 devices can, via the web browser, run iNotes (in Lite/Ultralite mode), which does support encrypted mail (provided your mailfile and Notes ID are appropriately configured).

I don't believe that the iPhone natively supports Notes encrypted mail. My understanding is to allow it, it requires that the Traveler Companion app also be installed (though I could be wrong).

Sorry for any confusion.
    Last edited by zavar; 10-07-13 at 07:55 PM.
    10-07-13 06:49 PM