I had an app on one of my windows phones,that was a native app from that manufacturer, can't remember which one anymore.
    Edit, I just found it.
    It's an app on the LG E900 Optimus 7 called accent (highlight only one color), see this very short impression at 15sec.

Anyway, the filter worked very simple when editing a picture:
    Move the slider across the color range bar, and the picture would only show that specific color, and the rest were greyscales.

There are many filters that work similar, but none that I've found like the one I mentioned. The other filter types only let you color/select the region of interest, and you have to manually color in that region to get the color back.
    This is time consuming, and doesn't even come close to the detail levels the filter I'm looking for reaches.

Hope I'm making sense, and can someone recommend an app?
    Last edited by IntricateNL; 04-30-13 at 05:56 PM.
    04-30-13 03:44 PM
    Bump.

No one?
    05-04-13 09:37 AM
    Bump.

No one?
    I have a video app just called VideoFX that lets you record live video and let change the color like you wanted in real time.

check out the video here VideoFX Video Recording for BlackBerry 10 view the Red only filter.
    05-04-13 04:36 PM
    Thanks for the reply. Looks like it works the same way, but I really want it for photo's.
    05-05-13 12:20 AM