I have been searching for a basic app that would make my life a lot easier. I am a landlord, and I would like an app that will be able to email a rent receipt to my tenants in pdf Form. Ideally I could pull the tenants info from my contacts, enter the amount, a small comment section, add a preloaded signature of mine, and the ability to cc myself for my own records. I would also like to be able to customize with my company logo as well. If you can help me out, or know of an existing app please let me know.
    11-27-13 09:20 AM
    I have been searching for a basic app that would make my life a lot easier. I am a landlord, and I would like an app that will be able to email a rent receipt to my tenants in pdf Form. Ideally I could pull the tenants info from my contacts, enter the amount, a small comment section, add a preloaded signature of mine, and the ability to cc myself for my own records. I would also like to be able to customize with my company logo as well. If you can help me out, or know of an existing app please let me know.
    Hi! Welcome aboard! I haven't got an app to offer you....however, I'm bumping this to see if there is a dev who can assist.
    11-29-13 06:25 AM
    Thanks for the bump up, right now I am looking into developing it myself. I do have some coding experience, very limited. Its the time factor that is holding me back.
    11-29-13 09:55 AM
    Thanks for the bump up, right now I am looking into developing it myself. I do have some coding experience, very limited. Its the time factor that is holding me back.
    Do you know of any apps currently available that do that?
    If there is one you know of on Android, you could always try convert it to a bar file to see if it'll work when you sideload?

Posted via CB10 from my Z10
    11-29-13 10:02 AM
    I have searched across the three platforms, and I have found larger invoice makers, but it wouldn't act the way I want it to. Thanks for the out of box thinking
    11-29-13 12:24 PM