I am a Squeezebox owner and use the "Music2Touch" app on my Playbook. It's by far the best app for LMS/Squeezebox control.

Just wondering if anyone knows whether Logitech will finally create or port there native app over to BB10? Are there any 3rd party developers that are building something like what was done on the Playbook.
    02-05-13 11:29 PM
    Hey Drenis - glad to see more SB users over here (management seems more disposed to Sonos )... Agree that Music2Touch is best SB controller. I see that Squeezytunes does show up in my list of apps in BBWorld, but haven't had a chance to try it yet on the z10. I never did find their implementation on the PB very user friendly. When in doubt, I just use the browser via IP. Could also be useful to dig around and see if anyone has already tried to re-package their droid app?
    02-06-13 12:33 AM
    Looks like we are part of the minority...
    02-07-13 08:37 PM
    Logitech has discontinued squeezebox, so don't expect them to do anything
    02-07-13 08:50 PM
    Agreed, though they are still providing some support if I recall. I suspect they won't bother, but ideally a 3rd party solution will come up. I emailed the developer of Squeeze Commander today to see if they are considering a port (or native development)... will report back if I hear anything.
    02-07-13 10:21 PM
    Yeah, and LMS still lives on because its solid. No reason for Logitech not to support LMS. Just because I use a Squeezebox DEVICE is irrelevant.

Any updates on this? I see support for Sonos. I'm very surprised to see nothing yet...
    02-12-13 09:05 PM
    Hey fellow SBS/LMS users... so far no luck getting something to work, but I'm hoping some people will respond to this new thread and we'll be able to sideload a working android app:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ptions-783549/
    03-19-13 10:15 AM
    The offical Squeezebox controller android app works now on 10.2.0.1047!
    08-03-13 07:28 AM
    Would love to have a Squeezebox player app for the Z10. There is one in the Google Play store, but it is a pay app. A Squeezebox player would allow me to stream music to a BT speaker from my SqueezeServer via my Z10.
    08-25-13 08:21 AM
    I have a Bold and am in the market. A Squeezebox controller is essential. If there isn't a decent one for BB10, I am afraid that Android is in my future.

However, I am new to 10 and don't know what is involved in using an Android app on the BB10 device. Can someone elaborate?

And does the Logitech android controller app actually work well on 10?

Ron
    09-01-13 09:44 PM