you should also add foursquare conectivity for check ins.
    I currently send a text to fb for checkins through this app but we could be a bit more ambisious and do proper check ins like other aps do.
    Sure, it is also in our plans
    02-15-14 11:14 PM
    Any ideas when an update is coming?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-14 10:55 PM
    Any ideas when an update is coming?
    Posted via CB10
    Plan is within three-four weeks
    03-02-14 05:57 AM
    Suddenly, OnLocation is not working. While Device Monitor shows it "idle" when I reboot (both power button method and using both Vol buttons method), it does not show the Normal Notification that it has loaded (after a restart) and does not work when I approach or leave an assigned location. I have to guess that another app is interfering with it.

I don't blame your app. I have a feeling BB's methods for multiple Headless apps might cause issues.
    03-02-14 09:38 AM
    Can't wait to see what new features come with this update. Maybe this will be the update that pushes me to buy it since I've been sitting on the fence about this app for a while.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-14 11:02 AM
    Mine is working. In quite confident I just need to reinstall but I'm not into typing all my locations and texts settings again...

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 01:56 PM
    Mine is working. In quite confident I just need to reinstall but I'm not into typing all my locations and texts settings again...

Posted via CB10
    Yes, it would be nice to be able to backup and restore locations.
    03-15-14 04:57 PM
    Yes it's bad we can't backup. I just reinstalled mine.

Posted via CB10
    03-15-14 07:19 PM
    Yes it's bad we can't backup. I just reinstalled mine.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry for inconvenience. We will add this option in next upgrade.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-15-14 08:39 PM
    I find that it does not sense my location or at least it doesn't change my settings properly based on location!

Posted via CB10 on my ? Q10
    03-16-14 01:28 AM
    I think you should allow to use Network cells to trigger an event, instead of GPS (for less battery usage).

I don't really understand if this app only allows to contact someone based on my position OR it triggers any type of event (wifi on/off, 2g/3g, et cetera) based on my position (like, e.g., AutomateIt does on android). I need the latter.
    03-16-14 06:37 AM
    Not sure if you guys, the developers, are interested or not, but I think a great addition would be to receive notifications on a Pebble watch.

The developer of Talk2watch has released an app that shows how to integrate his API into any app so that it can send any notification to a Pebble.

This could be good for the people who like OnLocation to show notifications in the Hub. It would be a nice verification to have your watch vibrate, when nearing work for example, to confirm that the proper profile has been set, and that the text messages have been sent as well.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 07:17 PM
    Not sure if you guys, the developers, are interested or not, but I think a great addition would be to receive notifications on a Pebble watch.

The developer of Talk2watch has released an app that shows how to integrate his API into any app so that it can send any notification to a Pebble.

This could be good for the people who like OnLocation to show notifications in the Hub. It would be a nice verification to have your watch vibrate, when nearing work for example, to confirm that the proper profile has been set, and that the text messages have been sent as well.

Posted via CB10
    That's a genius idea! It would be really nice to know when entering or leaving the silent zones I've created. Talk2watch, the pebble watch app for BlackBerry, is one of the top grossing apps so the number of blackberry pebble users is high. This could provide a nice sales boost.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 09:22 PM
    That's a genius idea! It would be really nice to know when entering or leaving the silent zones I've created. Talk2watch, the pebble watch app for BlackBerry, is one of the top grossing apps so the number of blackberry pebble users is high. This could provide a nice sales boost.

Posted via CB10
    Great idea, indeed. We will definitely look at that for future updates.
    03-20-14 10:58 PM
    I use the pebble as well. Good idea.

My location app is not working I'm not sure what the problem. I reinstalled it and only works for a bit.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-14 11:21 PM
    I use the pebble as well. Good idea.

My location app is not working I'm not sure what the problem. I reinstalled it and only works for a bit.

Posted via CB10
    Please contact: [email protected]
    03-20-14 11:47 PM
    The API reference project is also available on GitHub
    If you only want to send messages to the watch, you probably will not need more than 15 minutes to add this function with the API. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about it (BBM - 2B74C840) or if you want to join the T2W API BBM group.
    03-21-14 01:47 AM
    The API reference project is also available on GitHub
    If you only want to send messages to the watch, you probably will not need more than 15 minutes to add this function with the API. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about it (BBM - 2B74C840) or if you want to join the T2W API BBM group.
    Thanks a lot, will definitely check it out
    03-21-14 06:56 AM
    [email protected]

I'm getting failure message to this address.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 09:21 AM
    My mistake, just one "n" lol

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 09:21 AM
    On location headless app?-collage.jpg
    Here is partial list of new features:
    • Save/Store locations and app settings
    • Editing location title and address
    • Configurable days and time when location action takes effect
    • Option to change notification volume in addition to changing notification profile
    • Wallpaper change when entering/leaving location
    FF22 likes this.
    04-10-14 07:37 AM
    Looks like a super update! Now I only wish I had picked it up when it was on sale.

Posted via CB10
    macroberry likes this.
    04-10-14 10:04 AM
    looks like a sweet app. I like that I can turn on wifi when I get home.
    macroberry likes this.
    04-10-14 12:26 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	collage.jpg 
Views:	317 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	262003
    Here is partial list of new features:
    • Save/Store locations and app settings
    • Editing location title and address
    • Configurable days and time when location action takes effect
    • Option to change notification volume in addition to changing notification profile
    • Wallpaper change when entering/leaving location
    Great, now when I drive by the Opera House along I-5 (multiple times per week), it won't "enter/leave" the opera house!
    macroberry likes this.
    04-10-14 12:29 PM
    looks like a sweet app. I like that I can turn on wifi when I get home.
    Thanks
    04-10-14 01:46 PM
129 ... 23456