Hi there,

I have to say the biggest nuisance since my switch from android to BB10 are the push notifications, or the lack of them actually.

Am a big sports fan and I was used to getting customized push notifications on my HTC one x, for goals and other events that are automatically added to my watch list depending on my set favorites, I have tried side loading and loading direct apks after updating to the leaked os, but nothing except for soccer ticker app, sends out push notifications into the hub (headless).

The issue remains that soccer ticker only has alerts for select games in EPL, the rest of the leagues seem to be excluded and alerts also need to be set manually on a per game basis.

Thescore, flashscore, live score addicts football,Sofascore all don't push notifications even when they are open in active frame.

Can anyone please help with his/her experience regarding this issue? Maybe I am missing something, cos I really like my Z10 and would like it to run according to my needs.

Thanks for any help.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:33 AM
    If I set up alerts in TheScore, it will notify me on the app. Leave it in an open frame.
    None of them are going to notify in the Hub.

BTW hello and welcome to CB!
    01-13-14 06:34 AM
    Thanks Jaydee,

I noticed one thing when the app ( TheScore) is left running as an active frame, that only when i open the app again, the refresh takes place, although the setting is set to refresh every minute, when you say I should receive in-app notification that should be a sound playing or just a visual notification?

Thanks again
    01-13-14 07:14 AM
    Soccerticker has been the best for me so far in regards to football and f1live best for the formula one. They both push notifications.

Posted via CB10 on my Z mfk'n 10!
    01-13-14 07:18 AM
    Soccer Ticker is great, but there is lack of variety, I follow La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, and EPL, push notifications as I could see were only for big games in the EPL, although when i downloaded they said that other features could be enabled with an in-app purchase, but I could never find that option, is it true?
    01-13-14 07:28 AM
    After further research and testing I found that Fotmob does the job, pushes notifications with sound to the hub and you can set favorite teams and they are added automatically to your list of games with alerts, and you can also set games from other than favorites to your alerts list with the tap of a button.

It comes natural since it is an android port that for it to work properly it should be opened in an active frame.

Hope this helps any football fan such as me...

Naguizz from CB10 on Z10
    01-19-14 02:10 AM
    Did you try soccerticker? and I know they're about to .push out a new update
    01-19-14 02:58 AM
    I did try it but I find it too limited with the leagues it supports, hopefully this will be sorted with the new update they will roll out..

Naguizz from CB10 on Z10
    01-20-14 04:16 PM