UPDATE : List Them All has received an update and it's now "Built For BlackBerry "

New UI and UI customizations (theme selection, colour accent and wallpapers) ,
    Create and manage templates,
    Edit saved lists,
    Most used items available for quick selection,
    Total cost now visible in every list with price and qtity,
    Etc.

The full change log list is available on the download page
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59935254

Suggestions and reviews are always welcome. Happy shopping and Merry Christmas !

UPDATE: I have received a couple of emails (and some reviews) asking how to add or delete items from the preloaded list of items... so I have decided to update this post to answer to this question.

- Go to settings (swipe down from top bezel then click on 'Settings ')

- You should see three toggle button (Check image)
    - Check the appropriate toggle button (delete items from category, delete categories, add item/category)
    Attachment 311872
    Keep in mind that :
    1. deleting all items from a category deletes that category.
    2. To add an item you need to select the category you want to add it in, or type in the new category name you would like to create.

For more information about List Them All :

@ghuyfel on Twitter
    C000194AE on BBM Channel

If you like the application don't forget to leave a review in BlackBerry World.

If you find something broken don't hesitate to send me an email or leave a comment on twitter or on BBM Channel.

Cheers.

Ps: an update is on the way... !)

Hi everyone, I'm glad to announce List Them All, shopping list management app.

List Them All is shopping list management application. Its main features are:

- Creating quick shopping lists by selecting items from a predefined repository that contains items sorted by type (Fruit, Vegetables, Household,...)

- Creating lists with price and quantity, to give you a better idea of how much your shopping will cost.

- Creating window shopping list, it happens while walking around in the mall or wherever, you find an interesting ring, cloth, jacket, car, shoe, fridge, ... [fill the blanks with your own items], that you would like to buy later. Usually what you do is take a picture of it. After couple of days... you might forget the address or the name of that shop and the price of that item.
    List Them All can help you by keeping all these information organised. And even offers through BlackBerry Maps a turn by turn nav back to the shop.

- Add reminders to your shopping lists. Planning a birthday? add the reminder to list of gifts you are planning to buy. Attach the list to the reminder and never ever forget to buy what you planned for your bother, friend, etc.

- Share your list with you contacts via any social network, email, text...

- Export your list as text file (*.txt) that you can print.

- Personalize your items and categories, if not happy with the preinstalled repository you can add your own categories/items or delete them.

- Change the currency symbol according to your country (does not do conversion yet).

- Active Frames, Remember and UpFront integration improve the native feel of the application.

- At anytime you can restore the default settings. That might be to occasion to see the squircle. lol

List Them All is for sale in BlackBerry World and cost US $1.99

Links:

BlackBerry World: goo.gl/WZbk9v

YouTube (draft) video:

Website for screenshots and some more details (in development): Home | List Them All

Twitter: @ghuyfel

BBMC: C000194AE

List Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-img_20140806_023434.pngList Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-img_20140806_023738.pngList Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-img_20140806_023846.png
    Attached Thumbnails List Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-img_20140806_082949.png   List Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-img_20140807_221040.png   List Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-img_20140807_221125.png   List Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-img_20140807_231603.png   List Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-img_20140807_231632.png  

List Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-img_20140807_232001.jpg   List Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-img_20140807_232006.png   List Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-img_20140807_232239.png   List Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-img_20140807_232458.jpg  
    Last edited by felberry83; 12-18-14 at 01:51 AM.
    m1kr0 likes this.
    09-08-14 08:14 AM
    In case I missed it, here's the active link:

List Them All - BlackBerry World

Good luck with your app. Although in my case, I could see the gadget aisles (TV's, cameras, tablets, phones) of Costco overwhelming the app or my budget!
    felberry83 likes this.
    09-08-14 09:02 AM
    In case I missed it, here's the active link:

List Them All - BlackBerry World

Good luck with your app. Although in my case, I could see the gadget aisles (TV's, cameras, tablets, phones) of Costco overwhelming the app or my budget!
    Thank you for the active link.
    09-08-14 09:43 AM
    Great work Fel!
    felberry83 likes this.
    09-08-14 01:36 PM
    Thanks bro.
    09-08-14 02:15 PM
    100 free copies to grab!

Promo Code: LTA120

Enjoy ! And don't forget to leave a review ! )

Posted via CB10
    m1kr0 likes this.
    09-09-14 06:30 AM
    That is very gracious of you.
    09-09-14 08:31 AM
    Thanks for the code! Looks great

Sent from my sexy white Z30
    09-09-14 08:37 AM
    Thank you.
    Goodbye our groceries

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 08:38 AM
    List Them All - Shopping list management app for BlackBerry 10 devices-untitled-2.png

Some missed the previous Promo so I have decided to give chance to those who want to try my app.
    Here are 1000 FREE copies to share with your friends and relatives.

Enjoy and don't forget to leave a review

for more:
    @ghuyfel on Twitter
    BBMC: C000194AE
    09-18-14 09:25 AM
    Thank you for the generous offer!

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 10:16 AM
    It would be nice for the app to have gender neutral app icon/splash/landing screens. Although the functionality is primo IMO, aesthetically it is an eye sore to me as a man. Maybe a simple shopping bag or something? IDK. But I can't see keeping it on my device like this. Just honest feedback. I do not want to leave a review before giving this a chance to be rectified. It's only fair.

Also a dark theme and color coding options for the various lists.

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 11:32 AM
    Thanks for the feedback, never thought of that. I will add that on my list. thanks again.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-14 11:39 AM
    Hi,
    Really like the app.
    Could have add an option to sort the products in the list. For example those which have already been crossed out/checkmarked could go at the bottom and the products yet to be bought would be at the top?

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    09-19-14 05:12 PM
    Hi,
    Really like the app.
    Could have add an option to sort the products in the list. For example those which have already been crossed out/checkmarked could go at the bottom and the products yet to be bought would be at the top?

Thank you

Posted via CB10
    Hi,
    Thanks a lot for the feedback,

There is a pinch to filter option that "hides " items already crossed out.

I hope that satisfies your proposition. I will still add it to the list of possible improvements to bring to LTA.

Thanks again.!)

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 298977
    1oo1 likes this.
    09-19-14 09:03 PM
    Hi,
    Thanks a lot for the feedback,

There is a pinch to filter option that "hides " items already crossed out.

I hope that satisfies your proposition. I will still add it to the list of possible improvements to bring to LTA.

Thanks again.!)

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 298977
    Oh, didn't know about the pinch to filter part. That solves the problem.
    09-19-14 09:31 PM
    Nice work so far. Hoping you will allow backgrounds to be changed.
    Keep up the good work, and thanks for the promo offer.
    Last edited by jhimmel; 09-19-14 at 09:57 PM.
    09-19-14 09:46 PM
    Nice work so far. Hoping you will allow backgrounds to be changed.
    Keep up the good work, and thanks for the promo offer.
    Thank you Jhimmel.

There is an option to change backgrounds already in work at the moment. It will probably be there in the next update if everything is ok.

Be the first to know when it's available by joining our channel C000194AE Or following on Twitter @ghuyfel
    And eventually a good review will be welcomed !)

Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 04:20 AM
    That's Awesome ! @1oo1

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 04:21 AM
    Thank you Jhimmel.

There is an option to change backgrounds already in work at the moment. It will probably be there in the next update if everything is ok.
    Thanks.
    For me, I think I would like to just have a plain solid background. I ran through the app rather quickly. As soon as I get a chance, I'll take some time to get a little more familiar with LTA, and give it the proper (good) rating and review that it deserves.

Have you thought about the ability, when adding an item to a list, to create a NEW item/category at that time, without having to go into settings to do it?

Edit: Yes, just looked again. On a "Quick List", it would seem to be much more convenient when adding items to a list if a "Create New Item" option was there that would also add to the item repository once created
    09-20-14 04:41 AM
    OK I get the idea. Not bad. That would increase productivity indeed.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 04:55 AM
    Thanks installed it just now. Will try this on the next visit to the grocery. Btw, it would be good if it can it show the average frequency per month of an item you're buying, lets say, a carton of milk. It will show the average amount cartons of milk I buy every month or year based on my buying history. But maybe this is a complicated feature to add..
    09-20-14 05:14 AM
    Thanks installed it just now. Will try this on the next visit to the grocery. Btw, it would be good if it can it show the average frequency per month of an item you're buying, lets say, a carton of milk. It will show the average amount cartons of milk I buy every month or year based on my buying history. But maybe this is a complicated feature to add..
    Hi,
    That's a great idea but a little bit "complex" to implement at the moment. Because I am focused on the user experience at the moment.
    But I will definitely put some thought on that one and see if design wise it won't affect the flow of things.

I like the idea though lol, thanks.

And I'm very very interested to know what will happen during your groceries so please share the experience ! )

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 11:31 AM