So to be clear.

There is an Snap10 in BB World (Free one)
    . this one is the PRO version he posted in hos forumthread here at CrackBerry
    If you download the PRO you can update trough BB World and keep your PRO version.

Hope this helps a little
    Yes, I understand.
    However, Nemory providing a workaround for individuals to have the paid version without paying is not the same thing as having an app that needs to be sideloaded because it is unavailable in BlackBerry World. Personally, if something is in BlackBerry World or available to sideload, I generally buy it because the reduced hassle is worth my $1.

I intend this thread to be for apps that CANNOT be obtained without sideloading, not for apps that are free if you sideload vs paid in BB World.
    12-16-14 03:36 PM
    Yes, I understand.
    However, Nemory providing a workaround for individuals to have the paid version without paying is not the same thing as having an app that needs to be sideloaded because it is unavailable in BlackBerry World. Personally, if something is in BlackBerry World or available to sideload, I generally buy it because the reduced hassle is worth my $1.

I intend this thread to be for apps that CANNOT be obtained without sideloading, not for apps that are free if you sideload vs paid in BB World.
    Okay

Posted with my awesome  Z10
    12-17-14 12:16 AM
    Added Mempig (an app from a leak that allows you to allocate/free device memory), Penzus Screen Recorder, and Apollo (Pandora client), and 10Bars to the main post.
    I also separated the sections a small bit, added a section for OS tools and for media.
    smart548 likes this.
    12-31-14 10:43 PM
    12-31-14 10:47 PM
    Useful. Thankyou.

From my Z30
    12-31-14 10:54 PM
    .nomedia file creator: https://github.com/thurask/nomedia/r...ia-1_0_0_1.bar

Posted via CB10
    That's actually a very good idea.
    Edit: added your BB10 Download tool as well, you do a much better job of keeping up with the lookup file than I do with leakCheck.
    Last edited by SCrid2000; 12-31-14 at 11:19 PM.
    sushistew likes this.
    12-31-14 10:56 PM
    Its time we activate this thread again as people are looking for ways to install native BB10 apps post BB world reaches EoL December 2019
    Last edited by gopi214ever; 03-24-18 at 09:11 PM. Reason: typo
    03-24-18 10:40 AM
    Its time we activate this thread again as people are looking for ways to install native BB10 apps post BB world reaches EoL December 2109
    Unfortunately it's all over 90 years before then.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-18 04:03 PM
    Is open whatsapp still working?
    Or if yes how do I sideloading these. I know the methods to sideload though and I tried the link given, got it downloaded in a zip file. What to do next now? Should I transfer this to my pc or wgat?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-20 07:24 AM
    Is open whatsapp still working?
    Or if yes how do I sideloading these. I know the methods to sideload though and I tried the link given, got it downloaded in a zip file. What to do next now? Should I transfer this to my pc or wgat?

Posted via CB10
    For WhatsApp you simple go to WhatsApp and download the Android version and it will install. Same for other Android Apps... BB10 will directly install an APK.

Only need to sideload when installing native BB10 Apps that are housed in BAR files.... that's pretty rare. The Chrome PlayBook extension works great for these, as well as something like Darcy's Tools.

As for the apps in this original post.... not even sure how many of them work with 10.3.3.
    05-29-20 07:30 AM
    For WhatsApp you simple go to WhatsApp and download the Android version and it will install. Same for other Android Apps... BB10 will directly install an APK.

Only need to sideload when installing native BB10 Apps that are housed in BAR files.... that's pretty rare. The Chrome PlayBook extension works great for these, as well as something like Darcy's Tools.

As for the apps in this original post.... not even sure how many of them work with 10.3.3.
    I know that and using this android aid for whatsapp but it's better if I can get this open whatsapp thing if it works.

Plus I have downloaded all these bar files and they actually work. However, I am at a loss in understanding that what use is this MEGA DOWNLOADER bar file?

Posted via CB10
    05-29-20 07:45 AM
    I know that and using this android aid for whatsapp but it's better if I can get this open whatsapp thing if it works.

Plus I have downloaded all these bar files and they actually work. However, I am at a loss in understanding that what use is this MEGA DOWNLOADER bar file?

Posted via CB10
    You downloaded a bunch of bar files from somewhere.... I suspect that only some of them actually work. But if you want to try them, use Darcy's Tools on a PC to Sideload each and test it.

A LOT of BAR Files were re-wrapped Android Apps... many of which didn't work with both the PlayBook and BB10. At this point if you are on BB10, better to use the real Android APKs for those apps, and for those that are actually native BB10 apps... use the BAR file.

Still have no clue what WhatsApp thing you are trying to install... the best solution for WhatsApp is the Android APK. Any bar file is either not going to work, is only a web wrapper or an older converted Android app anyway.
    05-29-20 08:21 AM
    Hey mate! You actually didn't get what I meant. I am telling that in this thread, the very first post has some bar files uploaded, I have downloaded them and tried and they worked, these consist of some emulators and stuff.
    There's also something with the name "openwhatsapp"... check it out on the #1 post.

So I wanted to know whether I am able to download this openwhatsapp thing lest I should escape using this android app, I hate it literally.

Further, there's a bar file uploaded on the #1 post of this thread named "mega downloader". I want to know what is its use? I have downloaded it and side loaded it and it is opening but I am not able to understand its work.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-20 08:31 AM
    Hey mate! You actually didn't get what I meant. I am telling that in this thread, the very first post has some bar files uploaded, I have downloaded them and tried and they worked, these consist of some emulators and stuff.
    There's also something with the name "openwhatsapp"... check it out on the #1 post.

So I wanted to know whether I am able to download this openwhatsapp thing lest I should escape using this android app, I hate it literally.

Further, there's a bar file uploaded on the #1 post of this thread named "mega downloader". I want to know what is its use? I have downloaded it and side loaded it and it is opening but I am not able to understand its work.

Posted via CB10
    This thread is from 2013...

You can't expect all those to be accessible or to work.... back then we didn't have 10.2 and the ability to directly install APKs . openwhatsapp was probable someones attempt at getting WhatsApp working, it's no longer necessary. And probably doesn't work as most Social Sites have changed their API in the last seven years. Same for Snap2Chat...

Mega Downloaded was for the Mega Cloud Service... but I think Mega went through some changes of their own that rendered that app incompatible - seems like they did a new one after the big changes. Don't know for sure if either works at this point. A lot of the Leaked BB10 downloads were hosted on Mega, so Mega was pretty key to BB10 usages back then. Not as much these days...
    05-29-20 09:21 AM

Mega Downloaded was for the Mega Cloud Service... but I think Mega went through some changes of their own that rendered that app incompatible - seems like they did a new one after the big changes. Don't know for sure if either works at this point. A lot of the Leaked BB10 downloads were hosted on Mega, so Mega was pretty key to BB10 usages back then. Not as much these days...
    Not sure about the business changes at MEGA but I can confirm NO Mega app, BB10, or Andriod- Even from Yalp, works. I've moved on as well.

Living with the limitations of Sync Drive and Basket.

Anyone with other solutions please chime in..

Sent from a Blackberry Passport
    06-04-20 01:51 AM
65 123