With great disappointment, anger and sadness I followed the behavior of BlackBerry World for the OS10-developers and customers.
    Now it is up to the friends of OS10 and their app developers not to poke their heads in the sand, but to find a way to acquire formerly priced apps and games, as it would be an absolute pity if all this is lost and would never come back!

I would like to create and maintain a list of apps that are unfortunately no longer available, but are urgently needed due to the uniqueness and positive feedback of the community.
    I hope that friendly and energetic people read along here and can make contact with the developers of the apps, so that we can find a way to acquire and use them on our beloved OS10 devices even after April 1:

*** "AutoReply" by Canada Inc.
    [email protected]
    - Unique mail, sms, mms, pin autoreply function from the Developer of Golden Retriever (awarded by CrackBerry as one of the best apps)
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...67832/?lang=en

*** "Smart Reply" from ANSD Studios
    [email protected]
    - Unique phone autoreply function with scheduler and templates
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...58198/?lang=en

*** "PrintHand Mobile Print Premium" by Dynamix USA, LLC
    [email protected]
    - unique capability to print out
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...11890/?lang=en

... to be continued (also from you) ...

Thank you very much in advance for trying and making the mentioned apps available again by the developers via in-app-purchasing or with a donation opportunity in the app-description at BB World.
    Last edited by ForOS10Comm; 04-02-18 at 05:14 PM. Reason: addition
    04-02-18 06:30 AM
    You can get PrintHand through the Amazon Appstore.
    04-02-18 12:43 PM
    Thank you JECE for your answer.
    Is PrintHand at the Amazon Appstore the same version as offered on BB World (native one?)?
    04-02-18 01:29 PM
    Thank you JECE for your answer.
    Is PrintHand at the Amazon Appstore the same version as offered on BB World (native one?)?
    nothing in the amazon appstore is native obviously. They would be android apps.
    04-02-18 01:35 PM
    Thank you howarmat.
    So PrintHand at BB World is a native app?
    04-02-18 01:39 PM
    Thank you howarmat.
    So PrintHand at BB World is a native app?
    Nope. It was Android.
    04-02-18 02:32 PM
    With great disappointment, anger and sadness I followed the behavior of BlackBerry World for the OS10-developers and customers.
    Now it is up to the friends of OS10 and their app developers not to poke their heads in the sand, but to find a way to acquire formerly priced apps and games, as it would be an absolute pity if all this is lost and would never come back!

I would like to create and maintain a list of apps that are unfortunately no longer available, but are urgently needed due to the uniqueness and positive feedback of the community.
    I hope that friendly and energetic people read along here and can make contact with the developers of the apps, so that we can find a way to acquire and use them on our beloved OS10 devices even after April 1:

*** "AutoReply" by Canada Inc.
    [email protected]
    - Unique mail, sms, mms, pin autoreply function from the Developer of Golden Retriever (awarded by CrackBerry as one of the best apps)
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...67832/?lang=en

*** "Smart Reply" from ANSD Studios
    [email protected]
    - Unique phone autoreply function with scheduler and templates
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...58198/?lang=en

*** "PrintHand Mobile Print Premium" by Dynamix USA, LLC
    [email protected]
    - unique capability to print out
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...11890/?lang=en

... to be continued (also from you) ...

Thank you very much in advance for trying and making the mentioned apps available again by the developers via in-app-purchasing or via BB World with a donation opportunity.
    If the developer was still around and/or interested, all he/she had to do was revise the app price to zero prior to April.

If they won't even do that, why would they give you a copy for your new archive?
    04-02-18 02:34 PM
    So this is not about me or about my archive, but about other users of OS10, like me, who loves his BB Passport and continues to use it with pleasure.
    I spent about 90$ on apps and games from vendors and developers not mentioned here, and I'm not afraid to continue doing so.
    I think I'm not the only one who would find it a pity if interesting apps just disappear forever.
    Last edited by ForOS10Comm; 04-02-18 at 03:08 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
    04-02-18 03:05 PM
    So this is not about me or about my archive, but about other users of OS10, like me, who loves his BB Passport and continues to use it with pleasure.
    I spent about 90$ on apps and games from vendors and developers not mentioned here, and I'm not afraid to continue doing so.
    I think I'm not the only one who would find it a pity if interesting apps just disappear forever.
    You still have complete access to your paid apps.

What are actually suggesting then? If the developers are already MIA, how will you obtain the apps?
    04-02-18 03:11 PM
    Maybe with some luck we will reach one or the other provider / developer.
    CrackBerry is a communication interface, and maybe we'll reach out to those people who may not be developers themselves, but are in contact with them.
    It's just an attempt to let written work live on.
    04-02-18 03:51 PM
    There are actually only 2 ways to get apps and games via BB World:
    1.) The developers update the price to 0$ and extend their apps with an in-purchase system.
    2.) The developers update the price to 0$ and add a donation (mail -> paypal) in the app description at BB World.
    04-02-18 04:16 PM
    There are actually only 2 ways to get apps and games via BB World:
    1.) The developers update the price to 0$ and extend their apps with an in-purchase system.
    2.) The developers update the price to 0$ and add a donation (mail -> paypal) in the app description at BB World.
    3. Any paid app, will always be accessible to those who already bought it - even though it will no longer be available to anyone else.
    04-02-18 04:37 PM
    4. Also, developer just makes the apps free, no inapp or donation links
    conite and nichigo13 like this.
    04-02-18 04:41 PM
    5.) You install a paid app, uninstall and delete it from BB World, and if the developer is MIA after 1st April you never get it back.
    04-02-18 04:45 PM
    5.) You install a paid app, uninstall and delete it from BB World, and if the developer is MIA after 1st April you never get it back.
    If you paid for it, you will always have access.
    04-02-18 04:50 PM
    That is interesting.
    Even if the app is no longer present in "My World" account?
    04-02-18 04:55 PM
    That is interesting.
    Even if the app is no longer present in "My World" account?
    You may need to do some fancy Google searches to find the direct link. But yes.
    04-02-18 05:02 PM