Hello to everyone one, I'm totally tired of the fact that I'm not able to download LINE from the BlackBerry World in my BlackBerry Z30, right now I'm a LINE user and the one I use is the android apk converted to bar file, and this app will refuse not only to update, but also will say that it's impossible to make any purchase, from the store of LINE and I find this out of context, since the BlackBerry Z10 counts with LINE on the BlackBerry world, so please someone read this message and put the LINE app for BlackBerry Z30 on the BlackBerry world.
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 08:21 AM
    Have you tried using snap to side load the latest apk from the play store?

Posted via CB10
    05-01-14 08:40 AM
    ... the BlackBerry Z10 counts with LINE on the BlackBerry world, so please someone read this message and put the LINE app for BlackBerry Z30 on the BlackBerry world.
    I just searched online and could NOT find the LINE app for Z10. What makes you think there is one?

There is an app for the older legacy BBOS devices (i.e. Bold, Curve, etc) but doesn't appear to be a version available for any BB10 device.

... right now I'm a LINE user and the one I use is the android apk converted to bar file, and this app will refuse not only to update, but also will say that it's impossible to make any purchase, from the store of LINE...
    As per the poster above me, as long as you're on OS 10.2.1 you can install apk files directly without converting to bar files.

Check out the Sticky Threads at the top of our Android Apps (apk files) Forum:
    Android Apps (APK Files) - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

It's worth sideloading Snap which is a Google Play native BB10 client. With Snap you can check for updates. There are other stores available to download directly as apk files onto your device, or you can download directly from Google Play using your BB10 Browser via the Evozi apk downloader site.
    05-03-14 05:05 PM
    Hello to everyone one, I'm totally tired of the fact that I'm not able to download LINE from the BlackBerry World in my BlackBerry Z30, right now I'm a LINE user and the one I use is the android apk converted to bar file, and this app will refuse not only to update, but also will say that it's impossible to make any purchase, from the store of LINE and I find this out of context, since the BlackBerry Z10 counts with LINE on the BlackBerry world, so please someone read this message and put the LINE app for BlackBerry Z30 on the BlackBerry world.
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    why are you converting apk to bar files? that's last years news literally

this is how you get Google Play (aka Snap) on BB10 with 3 simple steps
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...93/index3.html

Latest LINE android app works perfectly on BB10 and you can update the apps through Snap when they come out on Google Play
    05-03-14 07:18 PM
    Downloaded Line apk. file from 1Mobile Market, no problem at all. Also Instagram, Path and Livescore downloaded. Just make it simple...

Posted via CrackBerry App
    05-03-14 11:05 PM