I just got back from reading all the latest review on facebook from BlackBerry world. I know that the application is not smooth at all but why leave ****ty comments? My approach on this is we write to Facebook or Twitter their contact. It is ridiculous for you people to leave comments ranting and raving then what? Did you send BlackBerry an email or report to this.
    Grow up people

? Slicing using my ?
    04-14-14 07:31 PM
    I just got back from reading all the latest review on facebook from BlackBerry world. I know that the application is not smooth at all but why leave ****ty comments? My approach on this is we write to Facebook or Twitter their contact. It is ridiculous for you people to leave comments ranting and raving then what? Did you send BlackBerry an email or report to this.
    Grow up people

? Slicing using my ?
    You do know that fb has nothing to do with the fb app on bbw right?

Only if you download a android fb apk

Fb app for bbw is actually written by bbry
    Comments and sending feedback via the bbw is the only way the developer (bbry) would know of issues
    Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    04-14-14 08:16 PM
    And reviews are there to help other people who will also want to download the app. At least they will have an idea if the said app is worthy to download or worth paying for.

Imagine if we only praise the app in the review section despite the knowledge that it is full of bugs. We might lure other people to download it. What if we are talking about a faulty paid apps?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 08:51 PM
    Whoever is in charge of the app is obviously not listening. The app has been deplorable since Blackberry 7. I was in the beta test group and gave well spoken constructive criticism, and it's always fallen on deaf ears. Basic features are still missing and the current version is so buggy it shouldn't have been released. ****ty reviews have their place when the app is ****.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 10:23 PM