The answer to that question is: Almost everyone. They often just charge a premium for it or limit to sending out from the home country only (like Canadian carriers). And again, if your recipient can't reply to you without getting charged, then unlimited international text isn't that useful.

Btw, the FB app is terrible on BB10 (and on Android too), plus there are lots of people including me who detest FB and will never make an account.
    03-12-13 02:53 PM
    ^ Can you read? Someone asked for an example of a carrier that allows unlimited international text? What part of that don't you understand?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 02:55 PM
    Most carriers offer unlimited international texting packages

Posted via CB10
    Most carriers ... in the world? Nope. You must mean one specific country of a **** of a lot.

Once you use whatsapp with your friends for groupchats and/or groupchats with different interest groups, it's quite a bit different from sms

P.S.: Since when does the opposite of heaven gets redacted??
    03-12-13 02:56 PM
    Most carriers ... in the world? Nope. You must mean one specific country of a **** of a lot.

Once you use whatsapp with your friends for groupchats and/or groupchats with different interest groups, it's quite a bit different from sms

P.S.: Since when does the opposite of heaven gets redacted??
    FB?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 02:58 PM
    ^ Can you read? Someone asked for an example of a carrier that allows unlimited international text? What part of that don't you understand?

Posted via CB10
    Calm down, I answered by saying, almost every carrier. Look up your carrier's site. Chances are it does offer unlimited international SMS - it's a matter of how much they charge for it and whether they limit its operation.

E.g. My own carrier, Fido, has unlimited international SMS if you're sending while in Canada. You can also buy a roaming package (with a monthly fee) that allows unlimited SMS while you're traveling.

I interpreted "offer" to mean that it is available one way or another from the carrier. If you mean being included in the base plan, then yes, only a minority of carriers do that.
    03-12-13 03:00 PM
    Calm down, I answered by saying, almost every carrier. Look up your carrier's site. Chances are it does offer unlimited international SMS - it's a matter of how much they charge for it and whether they limit its operation.

E.g. My own carrier, Fido, has unlimited international SMS if you're sending while in Canada. You can also buy a roaming package (with a monthly fee) that allows unlimited SMS while you're traveling.
    The point I answered someones question, I don't know what you were tryna do and Whatsapp isn't end of the world. FB allows the same functionality. Learn to make the best out of a situation, then to complain like a lil princesses. Whatsapp will come, when they decide to realease it.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 03:03 PM
    The answer to that question is: Almost everyone. They often just charge a premium for it or limit to sending out from the home country only (like Canadian carriers). And again, if your recipient can't reply to you without getting charged, then unlimited international text isn't that useful.

Btw, the FB app is terrible on BB10 (and on Android too), plus there are lots of people including me who detest FB and will never make an account.
    Actually no.
    Text from your Fido | Add-ons | Shop | Fido.ca
    Suggests there a 500 message limit.

For Wind Mobile
    WIND Mobile | FAQS

You can only message countries and carriers they allow, not others.

No carrier in the world will offer unlimited international texting to ANYONE with no restrictions, and certainly not pic and vid sharing or MMS.

The point I answered someones question, I don't know what you were tryna do and Whatsapp isn't end of the world. FB allows the same functionality. Learn to make the best out of a situation, then to complain like a lil princesses. Whatsapp will come, when they decide to realease it.

Posted via CB10

FaceBook? For real?
    First of all you're being unnecessarily rude and insulting but then to top that by suggesting FaceBook? Right then.
    03-12-13 03:30 PM
    handy in areas like say a hotel in Death Valley where there's wifi but no cell signal for fifty miles.
    The Badwater Saloon? Decent burgers and good selection of microbrews for a remote place like that!
    03-12-13 03:57 PM
    This thread is pointless.

Posted via CB10
    sheeraz_aa and One_Cam like this.
    03-12-13 03:58 PM
    is this really a discussion on the usefulness of whatsapp? it's constantly at the top of all platforms. nuff said.
    03-12-13 04:15 PM
    Just posted

Its Tuesday and no WHATSAPP yet-img_00000046.png

Posted via CB10
    gusanbage likes this.
    03-12-13 08:53 PM
    I don't use it so, meh. . People whine too much over silly things. Relax, it'll be released when the developer is ready to release it, till then suck it up and either use your previous device that had it, or wait patiently.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 09:48 PM
    Chill, we won't die if it doesn't come out this week lol. #notthendoftheworld

Wagwan.
    Cap_172R likes this.
    03-13-13 12:56 AM
    Chill, we won't die if it doesn't come out this week lol. #notthendoftheworld

Wagwan.
    you'd think it would be.. from the reactions of many lol!

Quick! Someone create another thread, this title is misleading... it's "Wednesday" now!
    R Field likes this.
    03-13-13 03:59 AM
    There aren't really that many days left in this week anyway. Patience is a virtue.
    03-13-13 04:41 AM
    App is finished and almost ready to ship. (Source twitter)
    R Field likes this.
    03-13-13 05:46 AM
    Well it's Wednesday now?!? Where is WhatsApp? surely BlackBerry will be out of business id its not released by the end of today. And it's all BlackBerry's fault. I'm selling my Z10 after work today if it doesn't show up in appworld today.

/in case anyone missed it I'm being sarcastic. It will come soon as it's already been stated.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 05:55 AM
    You just blew my mind.
    03-13-13 08:17 AM
    We are giving whatsapp way too much attention

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 08:27 AM
    you'd think it would be.. from the reactions of many lol!

Quick! Someone create another thread, this title is misleading... it's "Wednesday" now!
    Thursday already in nz

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 08:30 AM
45 12