I know that there was huge variability amongst users whether blend continued to work. I loved it on my Z10 and then my classic for years then it wouldn't connect unless I used the usb cable ( which kind of defeats the purpose). it was the one thing about my phone that I loved the most, throw it on the wireless charger and get notifications on my pc and when it went poof it was a real downer.

I still have the icon on the bottom of my win10 computer ( I'm lazy) and meant to click the icon for word but wasn't paying attention and it launched blend then discovered my classic wirelessly and then it populated the hub on my pc. It was like seeing a long lost friend.

I have not intentionally done anything wrt to updates on the pc or the phone ( it's on 10.3.2.556 and has been forever) recently and i'm not here to brag that I got it back when you might not have but for more than a year it would not discover and thus not connect. this may be a cruel joke by blackberry to let it loose in the wild again only to kill it for a second time to try and get people to dump their os10 devices but if you haven't checked in a while, it might be worth doing.

if you do check and its still no go I am sorry and I'm not trying to rub it in, I promise.
    06-04-18 02:17 PM
    It's been alive for me since it's inception. I've used it every single day since I installed it. Glad it works for you (enjoy it while you can!).
    dmlis likes this.
    06-04-18 02:28 PM
    Think for most it's a matter of Windows Security updates blocking or unblocking something... generally I think it has to do with hardware drivers or ports, or planet alignments.

If it works, great... just make sure it's not the only tool you use to backup your data.
    06-04-18 02:34 PM
    Blend is great. When my Passport SE dies and I leave BB10 completely, I'll miss Blend a lot.
    A pity that they did not create something similar for Android.
    06-12-18 01:30 PM
    Blend is great. When my Passport SE dies and I leave BB10 completely, I'll miss Blend a lot.
    A pity that they did not create something similar for Android.
    If you get an android device you can check out an app under developement called Fuse For Android. You can check out the progress here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...366.1492827259 . It's working quite well and seems promising.
    06-12-18 01:53 PM
    If you get an android device you can check out an app under developement called Fuse For Android. You can check out the progress here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...366.1492827259 . It's working quite well and seems promising.
    Thanks a lot! I'll definitely try it soon.
    06-12-18 02:07 PM