Dear BB users,

I have created this thread to get list of apps(/games) that BB users love to see in BB appworld.

I will collect the number of users interested in a particular app and will forward it to the developer requesting him to make the app available in BB.

RULES:

1) Each post should have
    • Complete APP name and a link to the app store
    • A short description about the app

2) Users should first search for the app in this post before posting. If they find the app, they should like the post to increase the count
    3) User should not post the APP which is already posted, they should instead like the post so that I can get the count
    4) Don't post any other posts or comment on the likes/dislikes about a particular app/game. It will clutter the thread and make it difficult for others to find and like the post.

EX:
    Walking Dead: The Game (GAME,iOS)
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/walk...1580?at=10l3Vy

The Walking Dead is a five-part episodic game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic books featuring Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
    Last edited by anand_ma; 12-17-13 at 05:35 AM.
    12-17-13 02:24 AM
    Pokerstars (Game, Android)
    http://www.pokerstars.eu/PokerStarsInstallEU.apk
    PokerStars Mobile Poker app is giving users access to Hold'em and Omaha real money and play money tables whenever they like, along with all the other great features PokerStars Mobile has to offer.
    No other poker app lets you enjoy must-play tournaments like the World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) and all the Sunday majors, from the Sunday Storm to the $1,000,000 guaranteed Sunday Million. Play over a wireless connection or via your device's mobile data connection and come and join hundreds of thousands of players online anytime, anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    anand_ma and LiL25 like this.
    12-17-13 05:17 AM